Who is the course for?
- People who want to work in human resources
- People looking to be successful in interviews by learning how interviewers think
- Professionals wanting to improve their skills in Payroll management
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
HR and Payroll Management is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Payroll Administer
- HR Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Office Manager
Human Resource Management
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Human Resources Today
- Module Three – Recruiting and Interviewing
- Module Four – Retention and Orientation
- Module Five – Following Up With New Employees
- Module Six – Workplace Health & Safety
- Module Seven – Workplace Bullying, Harassment, and Violence
- Module Eight – Workplace Wellness
- Module Nine – Providing Feedback to Employees
- Module Ten – Disciplining Employees
- Module Eleven – Terminating Employees
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
Bookkeeping & Payroll Basics
- Module One – Introduction
- Module Two – Basic Terminology
- Module Three – Basic Terminology (II)
- Module Four – Accounting Methods
- Module Five – Keeping Track of Your Business
- Module Six – Understanding the Balance Sheet
- Module Seven – Other Financial Statements
- Module Eight – Payroll Accounting Terminology
- Module Nine – End of Period Procedures
- Module Ten – Financial Planning, Budgeting, and Control
- Module – Eleven Auditing
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- What Is Payroll?
- Principles Of Payroll Systems
- Confidentiality And Security Of Information
- Effective Payroll Processing
- Increasing Payroll Efficiency
- Risk Management in Payroll
- Time Management
- Personnel Filing
- When Workers Leave Employment
- Hiring Employees
- Paye and Payroll for Employers
- Tell HMRC about a New Employee
- Net And Gross Pay
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Minimum Wage for Different types of Work
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 8, 2018