Who is the course for?
- Professionals who have an experience in Interior Designing
- Beginners who have an interest in learning how to have an interior designing career
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Interior Designing Business Secrets will be very beneficial and helpful to design companies, professionals, and beginners who have an interest in interior designing.
- Introduction: How To Know If Interior Design Is Right for You
- What does it take to be an Interior Designer?
- Am I Creative?
- Am I Organized?
- How Good am I at Problem Solving?
- Can I Multitask?
- Am I personable?
- Can I Be A Versatile?
- How Is My Business Sense?
- Different Types of Interior Designers
- Residential Interior Designer
- Commercial Interior Designer
- What is more important to me?
- What will I have to do to specialize?
- Is Interior Design Right for Me?
- What Do I Need?
- College and University
- Trade Schools
- Online Design Programs
- Self Teaching
- The Designer’s Necessity
- What to expect when Getting Started
- How to Start your Interior Design Business
- What You Will Need
- Tips for Building a Portfolio with Little or no Professional Experience
- Quick Tips on Pricing your Services
Program taught in:
See 363 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 8, 2018
This course is
Programme Type & Duration