Transform the accounting process from a necessary evil into an opportunity to protect, improve, expand and optimize your business.
All people in business know that accounting sits importantly at the heart of the business world. But fewer people fully understand that accounting represents so much more than the necessary evil of recording profit and loss. Accounting presents business owners and staff with an enormously powerful set of information and tools with which to make critical decisions that protect, improve, expand and even revolutionize the business.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund
- Section 1: Introduction to Management Accounting and Costing
- Section 2: Costing Methods and Decision Making
- Section 3: Risks, Pricing, and Capital Budgeting
- Section 4: Financial Statement Analysis
About the author
Lita Epstein, MBA
Our author, Lita, has an outstanding reputation for explaining essential management accounting concepts clearly to student and business audiences respectively. A co-author of our Accounting & Business (US) course, she has written this course with a practical focus explicitly in mind.
- Author of: Bookkeeping Kit for Dummies, Complete Idiot’s Guide to Accounting, Reading Financial Reports for Dummies, The Business Owner’s Guide to Reading and Understanding Financial Statements, Trading for Dummies, Complete Idiot’s Guide to Improving Your Credit Score.
- MBA from Emory University’s Goizueta Business School (where she ran the Accounting Lab). Managed the finances for five departments under Facilities Management of the Emory Clinics.
- Raised funds as Associate Director of Development for former President Jimmy Carter’s international activities
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 10, 2017