MBA with double official Mexican and American degree
Double modality (18-22 months)
The International University of La Rioja in Mexico (UNIR Mexico), in collaboration with the Marcony International University of Miami (USA), offers you this International Double Master's Degree in Business Administration and Management (MBA), with official recognition from Mexico and the United States and with a clear international vocation.
With the International MBA you will learn to manage and lead multinationals of any sector in all the areas that comprise it (finance, marketing, human resources, production and much more)
At UNIR we adapt to you, that's why we give you the opportunity to choose if you want to finish your Double Masters in 18 or 22 months. In addition, you can choose if you want to take the Master's degree online or blended with a 4-month stay in Miami at Marconi International University.
Double Official Mexico - USA title:
The double degree will give you a competitive advantage over other professionals in the labour market. At the end you will get the following recognitions:
- Master's Degree in Business Management and Administration, Mexican official endorsed by the SEP and awarded by UNIR Mexico.
- International Master in Business Administration, accredited by the Florida Department of Education, the ACICS (Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools), the CHEA (Council for High Education Accreditation) and awarded by the Marconi International University in Miami.
* The duration of the 100% online program can be 18 months if you take the courses UNIR Mexico and Marconi International University simultaneously and online. In all other cases, the duration is 22 months. The recommendation would be to do it in the following way:
- Semester 1 JOIN 1 subject of Marconi.
- Semester 2 JOIN 2 Marconi subjects.
- Semester 3 JOIN 1 subject of Marconi.
** In this case, you will be able to apply for a student F1 visa to live and study in Miami during your stay at the university, which is approved by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS, for its acronym in English) for grant the I-20 document, necessary to apply to the VISA.
The study plan of the Master in Business Management and Administration of UNIR Mexico is incorporated into the National Education System of the Ministry of Public Education (SEP), dated January 28, 2016 and Agreement number 20160034. Check here the approval of the RVOE.
The official Master in the USA is endorsed by the CHEA (Council for Higher Education Accreditation), the ACICS (Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools) and the Florida Department of Education.
The reputation of UNIR Mexico, endorsed by the most important international associations, and the Marconi University, reference in the United States, make this title a unique opportunity for your career.
What will the International MBA bring you?
- Qualification: Double Mexican official title with US accreditation from the Florida Department of Education, the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) and the CHEA (Council for High Education Accreditation).
- Duration of only 18 months for online mode and 22 months for blended learning.
- Methodology 100% online or blended with option to Visa and stay in Miami for 4 months (optional).
- Learning through the Case Method, technique originally from Harvard University and applied in the best universities and business schools.
- Live online classes with students from different countries.
- Support from a personal tutor.
- Faculty of internationally renowned professors experts in the business world.
- Possibility of obtaining a US visa.
- The USA title is valid throughout the country.
- You can create an international network of contacts.
What will you learn with the International MBA Mexico-USA
- To manage and manage important companies and improve your leadership capacity.
- To perform work for management positions in multinationals of any sector.
- To develop effectively in any of the areas that make up the company.
- To help in decision making and financial advice.
- To identify international business opportunities based on the analysis of the economic, commercial, governmental and social environment, through the use of the main economic analysis instruments.
- To participate actively in the personnel and talent selection policy.
- To identify the best digital marketing strategies for the business.
- To solve problems and conflicts related to the management of the organisation.
- To direct sales and operations anywhere in the world.
- To start your own business.
The study plan of the Master in Business Management and Administration of UNIR Mexico is incorporated into the National Education System of the Ministry of Public Education (SEP), dated January 28, 2016 and Agreement number 20160034. Check here the approval of the RVOE. The official Master in the USA is endorsed by the CHEA (Council for Higher Education Accreditation), the ACICS (Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools) and the Florida Department of Education.
To be able to access this Master's degree, it is essential to have:
Total Certificate of Studies or Bachelor's Degree in an area that, following the Mexican Classification of Study Programs (CMPE, 2016) of the National Institute of Statistics and Geography and taking into account the integrating nature of the training that forms this master's degree, corresponds with the following fields of academic formation:
- Social Sciences and Law
- Administration and Business
- Natural Sciences, Mathematics and Statistics
- Technology of the information and communication
- Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction
Those candidates from other degrees (fields of: Education, Arts and Humanities, Agronomy and Veterinary, Health or Services) that demonstrate, in a documentary way, practical experience in the area of business management in public or private institutions, or adequacy of their curriculum vitae to follow the master's degree, may aspire to apply to enter this program1.
Those candidates who wish to complete a semester in Miami must pass an English test at Marconi International University.
1UNIR Mexico will assess, taking into account the documentation presented, the previous knowledge-related learning skills, attitudes and skills, so that the decision to admit, put on the waiting list or exclude the students who request to follow this plan can be adopted and study programs, taking into account the requirements established in Institutional Regulation.
Students with university studies made in Mexico:
• Registration form in original signed in each of its pages.
• Original of recent birth certificate no more than three months prior to the start of your program.
• Original of the total Certificate of Studies of Degree and copy of the title (* depending on the case).
• Copy of the CURP.
• Curriculum vitae.
• Copy of official identification (of the IFE or INE).
• 6 Child-sized photographs (2.5 x 3 cm) in front, black and white, without lenses (not snapshots).
• Proof of registration payment.
* For students who enrol in the Master's degree as a degree option for continuing their studies, they must submit a letter of authorization from the University where they completed their undergraduate studies, so that they can study at UNIR Mexico and serve as a degree option.
Non-Mexican students enrolled in UNIR Mexico Masters:
- Registration form in original signed on each of your pages
- Registered conditioned
- 6 Photographs child size (2.5 x 3 cm) front, black and white, without lenses (not snapshots).
- Original Birth Certificate (apostilled) *
- Original academic record: attesting to the completion of the level immediately prior to the studies subject to revalidation - official study certificate or official baccalaureate degree (apostille) *, **
- Original of the Degree, Diploma or Academic Degree official degree that covers the studies carried out abroad for management of revalidation (apostille) *, **
- Original Certificate of Studies of Degree - asignaturas with qualifications of the studied cursados, that describe the units of learning, periods in which they coursed and obtained qualifications- (Apostille)
- Copy of the Plan and Programme of Studies of the Degree that is intended to be validated (thematic content of each subject that allows to determine the percentage of equivalence with the national program at the end). In case of being in a language other than Spanish, translation is required
- Simple power of attorney for the Revalidation process
- Copy of official identification of the students (Passport, Identity card, DNI)
- Copy of reservation payment
- Copy of proof of payment of rights for the revalidation process
- Curriculum vitae
* No notarized or authenticated copies
** No CARDEX or academic record
*** If the official documents that are requested are presented in a language other than Spanish, they require an official translation by an authorized expert or by Embassies or Consulates.
Program taught in: