Who is the course for?
- New Chefs.
- Returning chefs who want to brush up on their knowledge that has become rusty and enhanced their kitchen management skills.
- College student.
- Single parent.
- Parents who want to cook more healthy food for children and need a starting point.
- Anyone who is interested in cooking and kitchen management.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- After successful completion of the course, our students can buy an Accredited Certificate of Achievement from John Academy.
- The certificate will be given in PDF format. If any of our students want a hard copy of the certificate, it is available for an additional fee.
Kitchen Management Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Kitchen Manager.
- Kitchen Assistant.
- Food service manager.
- Executive Chef.
- Restaurant manager.
- School cafeteria manager.
- Buying Kitchen Equipment: Tips And Tricks To Save Money
- The Well Equipped Kitchen
- Take Inventory
- Be Wary Of The Latest Trends
- Inexpensive Vs. Cheap
- Needing Vs. Wanting
- Comparison Shopping
- How To Find The Best Deals
- Secrets Of Outdoor Cooking Recipes
- Once A Month Cooking Recipes
- Mother’s Day Cooking Made Easy
- Mardi Gras Cooking Cajun Style
- Learn To Cook Italian Food On Vacation
- Cooking With A Dutch Oven
- Recipes Of Italian Vegetarian Cooking
- Home Cooking Network: An Array Of Recipes
- America’s Home Cooking: The Television Programme
- A Wonderful Experience With Outdoor Cooking Burners
- Cooking For Sunday Dinner
- Healthy Cooking Oils
- Cooking Cajun Food
- Paula’s Home Cooking Recipes
- The Importance Of Eating A Healthful Vegetarian Diet
- Italian Food On A Date
- The History Of Pasta In Italian Food
- Review Of Different Vegetarian Cooking Shows
- Italian Cooking Brochutto
- Cooking Christmas Cookies
- Back To Beginning For President’s Day Cooking
- Microwave Bacon Cooking Equipment
- Cheap Italian Food In Milan
- Chinese Cooking Wok
- 7 Useful Cooking Tips And Hints
- Down Home Cooking
- Italian Cooking School
- Cooking Games
- Italian Cooking Recipes
- French Cooking Holidays
Program taught in:
See 365 more programmes offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 8, 2018
This course is
Programme Type & Duration