This course is designed to help participants prepare for and pass the LSSBB (Lean Six Sigma Black Belt) certification exam conducted by IASSC (International Association for Six Sigma Certification). GreyCampus is an IASSC ATO.
- 2/3 Days Instructor-led Training
- IASSC Exam (Optional)
- Get 45 PMI PDUs
- 3 Simulated Exams
- 1 Year E-Learning Access
- IASSC ATO
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification (LSSBB) is a highly sought-after and rewarding certification in Quality Management. The knowledge, skills, and recognition that come with this training can help you move into leadership or management positions. Black Belts in most organizations are the official team leaders of projects and they manage multiple projects, ensuring organizational goals are met; they coach green belts to implement successful projects that add significant and sustainable value to the organisation; they understand the complete working of the statistical tools, using them innovatively to solve practical problems.
LSSBB training by GreyCampus imparts a strong understanding of the Lean concepts, Six Sigma methodologies and DMAIC methodology to control variations in the process and to identify and reduce waste. It also helps the students to prepare for the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification exam along with the Grey Campus certification exam. This course's content is aligned to the universally accepted IASSC Lean Six Sigma body of knowledge for Black Belts. GreyCampus is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) of IASSC thus, the certificate provided by us is recognized by IASSC.
ASQ vs IASSC
- Does not accredit training providers
- ASQ requires you to complete 2 projects with signed affidavits or 1 project with a signed affidavit and 3 years of work experience in one or more areas mentioned in SSBB Body of Knowledge.
- Exam Duration – 4 hours
- No of Questions – 150 multiple-choice
- Six Sigma uses techniques to improve operational performances by eliminating defects.
- We are an IASSC Accredited Training Provider
- IASSC doesn’t require any prerequisite to sit for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam
- Exam Duration – 4 hours
- No of Questions – 150 multiple choice and True/False questions
- Lean Six Sigma focuses on improving operational performance by reducing waste as well as on Six Sigma quality improvement methodologies.
How to apply for the Exam
Process to apply for IASSC certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt– (Exam fee - $549)
Prepare for the exam – Our LSSBB classroom training + SSBB self-learning package prepares you intensively to pass the IASSC LSSBB exam in one shot. We have a 98.9% pass rate and are an IASSC accredited training organisation.
Choose an exam option –
On-Demand Web-Based Certification Testing – Available to take any time from home or from office.
How to apply
- Purchase an exam voucher
- Register for the testing system and select a date and time for your exam.
- Log in to the testing system 15 minutes prior to your exam.
- Your Proctor will take care of the rest and you can simply focus on completing your certification exam.
Hardware and System Requirements
- A computer with a keyboard and mouse
- Quiet & calm location at your home or office
- A web camera that you can rotate 360 degrees
- An active reliable Broadband/High-Speed internet connection of at least 4Mbps
- Browser compatibility: Latest versions of Windows Internet Explorer, Windows Firefox, Windows Chrome, Mac Firefox, Mac Chrome with Java Enabled and Java Runtime and cookies enabled which comes standard with web browsers.
Pearson Vue – Professional Testing Centers – Widely available across 100 countries.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 26, 2018