Who is the course for?
- Aspiring blogger.
- Bloggers who intend to make blog writing as a professional career.
- Anyone who is interested in learning about Blogging.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- Professional Bloggers
- Blogging for Brand
- Social Media Director
- A Coach or Consultant.
Level 2 Certificate in Blogging
- Set Up a WordPress Blog
- Set Up a Blogger Blog
- Naming Your Blog
- When To Blog or Not to Blog
- Top Common Mistakes of Bloggers
- Linking Your Blog to SMM Accounts
- Blog Set-Up – Plug-Ins
- Blogging for Beginners – Comments
- Monetizing Your Blog
- Blogging for a Target Market
- Blogging – Choosing a Theme
- Blogging – Length of Posts
- Blogging – How Often Should I Post?
- Multi-Purpose Blog Content
- Blog Style and Tone
- Blogging Non-Original Content
- Blogging Absences
- Using Videos on Your Blog
- The Uses of Images on Your Blog
- Addressing Competitors on Your Blog
- A Flaming on Your Blog
- Keep SPAM From Your Blog
- Guest Bloggers on Your Blog
- Affiliate Programs and Blogs
Benefits of Blogging
- How Can You Benefit from Blogging?
- What on Earth is Blogging?
- Ways to Optimize Your Blog for Maximum Traffic
- Putting Your Posts to Work
- Selling Blog Branded Merchandise
- Cash in on eBook Mania
- The Power of Ad Space
- Look For Sponsorship
- Don’t be Afraid to Ask and Conclusion
Program taught in:
See 363 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 8, 2018
This course is
Programme Type & Duration