Who is the course for?
- Business professionals who need to learn about workplace violence management.
- People who have an interest in knowing how to handle workplace violence.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Management: Violence is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Human Resource Manager
- Life Coach
Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: What Is Workplace Harassment?
How to Identify
Costs to Your Business
Module Three: Identifying the Bully
Abusive Workplace Behaviors
Bullying and Personality Disorders
Four: How to Handle Workplace
Types of Behavior
Target the Behavior, Not the Person
Implement an Action Plan
Module Five: Risk Assessment (I)
Understanding Anger and Aggression
Defusing & De-escalating Strategies
Module Six: Risk Assessment (II)
Identifying the Hazard
Assessing the Risk
Controlling the Risk
Evaluating & Review
Module Seven: Being the Victim
What is Not Considered Bullying
Steps to Take
Module Eight: Checklist for Employers
4 Step Process
Addressing All Employees
Code of Ethics
Policy and Procedures
Module Nine: Interview Process
Identify a Bully in the Interview Process
Module Ten: Investigation Process
Advising Your Supervisor
Lodging the Complaint
Review & Closure
Module Eleven: Developing a Workplace Harassment Policy
Scope and Philosophy
Informal Complaint Process
Formal Investigation Process
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Words from the Wise
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 8, 2018