The Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management is designed to support managers who have the authority and personal inspiration to translate organisational strategy into effective operational performance.
The Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management has been developed to produce graduates with skills to understand the management of human resources, aligned with good strategic decision making, to maintain organisations’ competitive advantage. To achieve this, learners acquire knowledge through an integrated approach of theory in human resource management and practice using real-time activities. Successful completion of this diploma will enable learners to build on their strategic human resource management and leadership skills and to focus on the requirements of implementing an organisation’s strategy.
GSBF delivers high-quality and accredited programmes that are current and relevant. We offer over 20 programmes including finance, accounts, marketing, human resources and general management that are reflective of the new business landscape.
- Easy Fee payment plan. Pay as low as GBP £240 per month.
- Same Diploma as on-campus students.
- Diploma is recognised worldwide.
- Assessments via assignment submission.
For entry, learner must possess one of the following.
- Possession of an honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification or
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience
- English requirements: If the learner is not from a majority English-speaking country, they must provide evidence of English language competency. Certifications
- You are awarded Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management at the end of the programme.
- Assessment is through assignment. There are No exams.
- 6 months / 9 months
The Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management programmes consists of the following 8 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits:
- Strategic Human Resources Management and Organisational Behaviour (15 Credits)
- Managing and Co-ordinating Human Resources (15 Credits)
- Leadership and Management Development (15 Credits)
- Contemporary Issues in Human Resources Management (15 Credits)
- Global Talent Management (15 Credits)
- Performance and Reward Management (15 Credits)
- Employment Legislation (10 Credits)
- Business Research Methods (20 Credits)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 9, 2017