The Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is designed for managers who have the authority and personal inspiration to translate organisational strategy into effective operational performance in the field of business and manufacturing.
The Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management has been developed to produce graduates with skills to understand logistics and supply chain management in which they operate and to align good strategic decision making to maintain their organisations competitive advantage.
Logistics and supply chain management bring together the business skills to manage the activities and flows of information between suppliers, manufacturers, logistics service providers, retailers and consumers. Successful completion of this diploma will enable learners to build on their strategic management and leadership skills and to focus on the requirements of implementing the organisation’s strategy.
GSBF delivers high-quality and accredited programmes that are current and relevant. We offer over 20 programmes including finance, accounts, marketing, human resources and general management that are reflective of the new business landscape.
- Easy Fee payment plan. Pay as low as GBP £240 per month.
- Same Diploma as on-campus students.
- Diploma is recognised worldwide.
- Assessments via assignment submission.
For entry, learner must possess one of the following.
- Possession of an honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification or
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience
- English requirements: If the learner is not from a majority English-speaking country, they must provide evidence of English language competency.
- You are awarded Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management at the end of the programme.
- Assessment is through assignment. There are No exams.
- 6 months / 9 months
The Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management programmes consists of the following 8 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits:
- Principles of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (15 Credits)
- Operations Design and Management (15 Credits)
- Supply Chain Planning and Management (15 Credits)
- Procurement and Purchasing (15 Credits)
- Supply Chain and Operations Strategy (15 Credits)
- Sustainable Logistics Management (10 Credits)
- International Logistics and Transport (15 Credits)
- Business Research Methods (20 Credits)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 9, 2017