The LSDM Marketing Degree is exclusively online and is available in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
GENERAL PERSPECTIVE OF THE COURSE/>
Our Bachelor in Marketing has been created for those who want to acquire new skills, knowledge in Marketing, promoting solutions and proposals for management and marketing. The creative and strategic thinking of our course is at the forefront of marketing management, offering LSDM students the knowledge and understanding of marketing practices in business contexts. Its highly practical component will allow LSDM students to create a table of marketing management strategies, and analysis and evaluation processes and techniques.
Our Bachelor in Marketing prepares professionals for various areas of Marketing and Management, offering an advanced and broad education, coordinated and supported by the most recent developments in the scientific and technological fields. The plan of study of the LSDM Marketing Degree has been developed and divided into three distinct stages:
The first stage, which corresponds to the first year of our course, seeks to offer students the knowledge and understanding of concepts, tools and models, as well as the respective interrelationships in the main areas of marketing knowledge. At this stage, LSDM students are expected to be able to define business concepts and problems related to marketing management, as well as to apply research tools and methods. In general, the following capabilities will be developed:
- Deep understanding of the marketing concept, its scope and relevance nowadays;
- Integration and understanding of current management models, based on the DDA trilogy (Diagnosis, Decision, Action);
- Based on a solid diagnosis, identification of windows of opportunity;
- Diagnostic balance and marketing strategy;
- Calibration and decision making of strategies, articulating goals, segmentation, focus, positioning and marketing-mix;
- Action plans focused on execution principles, focused on the satisfaction of individuals and organizations, at the same time consistent with business and environmental objectives.
The second stage, which corresponds to the second year of our course, seeks to offer LSDM students the skills that will help them plan, direct and conclude projects applied to previously acquired knowledge. At this stage, LSDM students will develop research capabilities and will be able to create reports on data, ideas, conclusions and / or recommendations, prepare presentations with quality, use statistical tools to collect, analyse and interpret data, take advantage of opportunities to personal development, and experience new ideas and behaviors.
The third stage, which corresponds to the third year of our course, seeks to consolidate the knowledge acquired in the previous units of the course and progress with confidence, realism and entrepreneurial spirit. In this stage, LSDM students will develop their final project of course through these tasks:
- Flexibility: ability to manage different projects and perspectives;
- Confidence: faith in their own abilities and performance;
- Realism: make a quick assessment of your abilities;
- Entrepreneurship: ability to develop and sell an idea, product or service;
- Have an open mind and international thinking, developing a proactive behavior.
Our teaching staff is composed of qualified, reputed and experienced teachers. Besides the academic level of Doctorate, they present consolidated professional careers, interconnecting the academic component to the labour market.
LSDM students are accompanied weekly through a Tutor Center composed of a team of tutors specialized in Marketing, with Masters and several years of proven experience. Our Tutor Center is also available in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
Goals and professional outputs/>
Our Bachelor in Marketing is intended for students, professionals, managers and entrepreneurs with ambition or a consolidated career in the marketing industry. The students of our Bachelor in Marketing will have the opportunity to work in communication agencies, companies in various sales areas or developing products or services, market studies, digital marketing and advertising, assuming the functions of marketing managers, creatives, managers of clients, business managers, among others.
Our Degree in Marketing is 100% online, created to learn in accordance with the availability of our students and without a fixed schedule. That is, LSDM students can define when or where they can access our content and perform assessment tasks. Only the final assignments and specific presentations will be scheduled at a fixed time, which will be communicated in due time to LSDM students./>
In about 36 months, LSDM students will have completed our Bachelor of Marketing accredited by the University for the Creative Arts (UCA), one of the best specialty universities in the United Kingdom.
Teaching and learning methods adopted in this course:/>
- Taught in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Maximum of 3 units at the same time and a final project;
- The contents of the units are asynchronous and are organized by weekly topics;
- Our Tutor Center acts as a support and interaction tool for our students;
- Online resources (such as conferences, seminars and discussions, tutorials and feedback sessions, forums, online discussion groups and practical exercises).