For those wanting to create a compelling, positive future, life coaching is a must
In this course you will learn:
- To understand the responsibilities of a Life Coach
- To develop complex listening and questioning skills
- To master the T-GROW and SMART models
- How to use feedback to become a great coach
- To become a creative master of communication
Life Coaching teaches you to facilitate positive change in your life and the people around you. Whether you want to start your journey to becoming a Life Coach or just learn more about this interesting subject, this is the perfect course to get you started.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
- Section 1: Coaching, Counselling, Consulting & Mentoring
- Section 2: The Basics
- Section 3: Coaching Models & Communication
- Section 4: It's Up To You
- Section 5: Course Ending
About the author
Libby Seery, Psychotherapist
Libby Seery is a psychotherapist, counsellor and therapeutic life coach who specializes in the therapeutic use of technology. She is the founder of the Renaissance Life Therapies Training Academy, an online school offering a bespoke learning experience.
Libby runs a world-recognized practice in Harley Street, London, and practices both in person and online. She is published in her right and supervises the training of other doctors and therapists in areas of counseling and self-development. Her work has given her the opportunity to work with people from all walks of life, including referrals from charities and high profile global clients.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 22, 2017