Becoming more cash is not achieved overnight. Living the 7 Habits takes time and requires a long-term commitment and a permanent effort.
To help you make that kind of effort, so that it really can change, we offer you the process of the 7 Habits.
- Develop your ability to influence and achieve greater control over your life and your future, to achieve the goals set, both in your professional and personal life.
- Develop a sense of purpose and fulfillment, understanding how to put it to work in your professional and personal life.
- Build stronger and more productive relationships
- Increase your ability to communicate effectively to achieve deeper understanding when dealing with conflict in a productive way.
- Generate extremely creative solutions for problems and opportunities.
- Plan and carry out renovation activities that allow you to remain effective and better balance your life and your work.
All types of public, especially executives, officials and employees.
Note: Many activities that require working in a work environment are developed.
- You will enjoy one of the most transformative experiences of your life when investing in yourself, through participation in this certification.
- You will learn the fundamental principles that sustain an effective and productive life.
Structure of the Certification
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Insignia Certification, consists of 19 courses, where the core is composed of the 7 habits proposed by Stephen Covey that will allow you to be more effective in all areas of your life. you decide to develop.
An introductory course that explains the roots of the 7 habits of highly effective people.
- An accreditation course that also presents a review of what has been learned.
- A workshop maximizing the 7 habits, which is optional and in which the participant will put into practice what they learned in a virtual session in real time with their coach.
The certification in The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People consists of nineteen courses, which total 64 hours of study.
- Roots of the 7 habits of highly effective people.
- Evidence of the Roots course of the 7 habits of highly effective people.
- Habit 1: Be proactive.
- Evidence of the course Habit 1: Be proactive.
- Habit 2: Start with the end in mind.
- Evidence from the Habit 2 course: Start with the end in mind.
- Habit 3: Put first things first.
- Evidence from the Habit 3 course: Put first things first.
- Habit 4: Think win-win.
- Evidence of the course Habit 4: Think win-win.
- Habit 5: First seek to understand, then be understood.
- Evidence of the course Habit 5: To seek first to understand, then to be understood.
- Habit 6: Synergize.
- Evidence of the course Habit 6: Synergize.
- Habit 7: Sharpen the saw.
- Evidence of the course Habit 7: Sharpen the mountain.
- Accreditation of the certification: Benchmark and implementation of the 7 Habits.
- Integrative activity to obtain the Insignia certification.
- Virtual workshop Maximizer of the 7 Habits.
Requirements to approve certification
1. Approve all mandatory certification courses and obtain an average of 80 points out of 100. as a result of the grades of all the courses. It is important to take into account that although the minimum qualification to pass each course separately is 70 points out of 100, it is necessary that the grade is higher to ensure that the participant will pass the diploma obtaining an average of 80 points for all courses.
2. Approve the program accreditation course. With a minimum grade of 80:
- to. Accreditation of the certification: Benchmark and implementation of the 7 Habits
- b. Integrative activity to obtain the Insignia certification
- c. Carry out the satisfaction survey. It consists of several questions that will allow us to know the opinion of the participant regarding the services we provide, this in order to improve the quality (courses, platform, attention). This is the final activity that must be done in order to conclude the program.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 20, 2017