The online Master of MFI (MBA Healthcare Management) Health Management aims to train professionals specializing in the management and administration of the health sector in Spain whose spending accounts for more than 9.6% of GDP. This sector experiencing a transformation where scientific advances, new technologies, demographic conditions of the population, legislation, budget and financial policies among other factors, require proper management of resources to ensure a sustainable health system. This transformation of the health sector has as a direct consequence the need for new specialized professionals in management, health management and hospital administration for both the public and private sectors.
In this context, an MBA in Healthcare Management enables them to efficiently manage and perform administrative functions and advice in health institutions, both globally and in all its areas: marketing, finance, human resources, logistics, strategic planning, quality, health responsibility, etc.
On finishing the master mba in health management students will have the knowledge to understand the current situation of the health system, ethical responsibility, and the needs of customer satisfaction in order to dominate all existing health models. You will acquire the tools and master the techniques and management models clinics and hospitals.
In MFI we want to join the Master in Health Management academic support of the University Camilo Jose Cela giving the latter a proper university degree.
Being a student of any school course health management MFI offers students access to job opportunities and practices.
OBJECTIVES Master in Business Administration (MBA) - Specialty Healthcare Management
Develop guidelines and analytical skills for proper management. In our School of Health Management you will also learn to:
- Develop the most important areas that health managers must master to address the management of health organizations efficiently as area marketing, human resources, finance, logistics, quality, health responsibility, strategic planning and new trends in health management.
- Develop guidelines and analytical skills for successful business management and improve your professional future.
- Having a basic knowledge framework of coordination and leadership within
- healthcare organizations.
- Understand the current situation of the health system, the needs of customer satisfaction and ethical responsibility of health management and know the political, social and economic environment in which the different existing health models operate.
- Mastering strategic planning and the phases in which it is divided and know the basic concepts associated with quality and human resources departments.
- Understand the importance of the logistics function in all health organizations and master the basic knowledge of hospital engineering and advanced management techniques for maintenance.
- Analyze the situation of sustainability of the health system, from the point of care and financial requirements, and identify the characteristics of the different health models that coexist in the health system.
Methodology and Evaluation
The Master in Healthcare Management (MBA) is provided with a fully accessible methodology through online delivery.
- Online mode: Virtual Campus accessible at any time and place.
- Distance mode: Books and materials in text format with the content.
In addition to studying health management MBA in any offers complimentary modalities:
- Online classes: Through our virtual platform will have access to live online classes. Interact with teachers and ask questions. Also in case you can not attend, you will have all recorded sessions to be seen again.
- Virtual Campus: The main point of the online training MFI. Conveniences include all content and training materials. With its intuitive and easy access learning.
- Experts Tutors: Professionals of the sector will feature personal tutor, they will turn in your training, accompanying you throughout your entire career. You can contact them by phone, in person, chats or forums tutorials.
- Virtual Library: Free access to more than 9,000 references related to the world of health and business management.
- Webinars and News. Industry professionals will share their knowledge and events discussed current issues. With our masterclass and round tables you can make networking with other experts and students.
The student has self-assessment exercises of each module of the training program, to help measure progress in their study. Also, obtaining the titles of the Master by MFI Business School and Master by the University Camilo José Cela is subject to passing an exam face or online, student demand.
At the end of our MBA you will be ready to serve as:
- Director and business manager in the health sector
- strategic consultant in the financial, marketing and technological area of health-related companies
- Sales and Marketing Director
- Business Development Manager
guaranteed and Exchange Employment Practices
IMF Business School, through its website and Employment Practices guarantees MBA students majoring in Health Management practices in companies. Query conditions.
Among the companies that IMF maintains educational cooperation agreements for training in jobs, include:
Price and Scholarships
In MFIs offer our students great payment facilities:
- Grant of up to 65%
- Financing up to 12 months without interest or bank intervention (see conditions)
- Payment: Cash (Discount 5%) / Payment by installments without interest
This school offers programs in: