Master in Strategic Management
The Master in Strategic Management is an executive program that channels all the participants' experience and complemented by the latest academic and professional information taken from other realities.
By articulating pedagogical discussion of theoretical and practical cases, within a space of interaction promoted by the teachers and the use of a Virtual Campus, a person who completed this Masters will be qualified to:
- Understand the strategic process of organizational direction.
- Assume leadership roles in the process of strategic management.
- Generate proposals that integrate globalized processes and local processes at the time of running a business.
- Training in strategic direction of any of the study areas of the program.
- Mastering the use of New Information Technologies and Communication in the field of business management.
- To train professionals in the field and practice of strategic management, providing executive thinking allows them to assume their current and / or desired positions.
- Providing skills and knowledge by an exhibition of current concepts that govern the strategic direction in an environment of discussion and interaction.
- Develop skills to assume the functions of Strategic Management.
- Promote and encourage habits of leadership capable of establishing a business strategy.
The proposed training methodology, coupled with clarity, spaciousness and design educational content, to direct the Master in Strategic Management professionals who have ventured or who wish to enter the area of administration, management, management or business management, without previous training in this field either lack a comprehensive view of strategic management.
In short, this Master is aimed at professionals from the field of engineering, social sciences, management sciences and management sciences and economics, among others. For these professionals, the Master in Strategic Management is an ideal complement to enrich their education in the overall strategic direction for companies or specific business, or simply serve to update their knowledge, acquire new skills, and generally be in line with what Strategic Direction means.
This school offers programs in: