Master in Management and Tourism Consultancy
The main objective of this program is to become the international benchmark for postgraduate courses in the area of hospitality and tourism. This is a program to develop strategic thinking and provide students the technique as direction, leadership and personal development needed in every executive in the tourism sector. All this in an international and multicultural context can enjoy the academic and professional experiences.
With the Master in Management and Tourism Consultancy seeks to respond to the great challenges of the modern world, using modern information technologies and communication, enabling access to quality higher education. Thus, the large number of specialties allows the design of a customized program that meets the real needs of the student or training company, providing customized training.
From this concept of distance learning that addresses the needs of improving knowledge and skills from a professional perspective, we offer the Master in Management and Tourism Consultancy, reflected below and to arouse their interest in knowing more about the opportunities we offer.
- Train competent professionals, self-assured, capable of taking responsibility, making decisions and solving problems, generating success for their enterprises.
- Define the main forces that are driving the new model of tourism as an alternative to traditional mass tourism.
- Master new technologies and management in making business decisions in the tourism sector.
- To know in depth the functional areas of the tourism enterprise and management tools specific to each.
- Acquiring the ability to analysis and synthesis to systematically identify the factors generating realistic problems or opportunities, leading to a correct decision-making.
- Develop the ability to adapt to working in teams of people from very diverse geographical origins, professional, academic and cultural.
- Know the particularities of tourism management in an international context.
- To familiarize the student with the latest approaches and techniques in relation to green tourism.
The proposed training methodology, coupled with clarity, spaciousness and design educational content, to direct the Master in Management and Tourism Consultancy college graduates or higher level who wish to acquire knowledge for the management, direction and coordination of any company al bound tourism.
Program taught in: