The progress of science and engineering projects has led to important changes in the various facets of project execution.
These changes have produced greater rigor in management aspects, with a more complete and accurate methodological instrument. Similarly, all aspects of management have gained more prominence thanks to the importance of the participation of human resources in the development of a project. Given the continuous failures of projects, there is an imperative need to consolidate and raise the quality of their design stage, understanding that stage as the creative and cognitive process of conceiving and formulating the fundamentals of a project, which requires management of adequate knowledge and direction.
The Master in Design, Management and Project Management (MDGDP) program joins these 3 elements in order to comprehensively train a project specialist, with the capacity, ability and knowledge of:
- Design a project;
- Manage your projection from the initiation to the post-mortem reflection; Y,
- Direct all individual and collective human efforts towards the ends of the project and the interests of those affected.
Duration, credit structure and degree
The estimated duration of the Master in Design, Management and Project Management program is 900 hours (90 credits).
Regarding the distribution of time, it is established that:
- Being a distance Programme and not being subject to face-to-face classes, a specific start date is not established, so the student can formalize the enrollment at any time, provided there are places available.
- For academic and learning reasons there is a minimum duration of the Programme, which in exceptional cases (eg validation of subjects) may be six months.
- The maximum time available for the Programme is twenty-four months. In this period of time, the student must have successfully passed all the activities evaluated and approved the Final Project of Master or Thesis.
The Fundación Universitaria Iberoamericana (FUNIBER) periodically allocates an extraordinary economic item for FUNIBER Training Scholarships.
To apply, you only have to submit your scholarship application on the main page of the portal with the required data, and the Evaluation Committee will examine the suitability of your application for the granting of financial aid, in the form of a FUNIBER Training Scholarship.
About the School
The growing and global presence of FUNIBER is due to a teaching model that promotes the collaboration and cooperation among nations to enrich people formation. This model is the result of more than ei ... Read More