Masters in Education
Today more and more the general public, and knowledge in particular raises new educational demands that require professionals with a multidisciplinary able to cope.
These new educational needs in turn have generated new areas and contexts, different from the conventional ones, which are necessary specialized educational interventions led by professionals with specific skills. Powers which people generally do not have just ended their degrees, and especially those who have never received pedagogical training.
Just today more and more professionals from different areas in many countries are engaged or wish to engage in teaching and have not had time or opportunity to receive training in this area. language teacher, Business Organization and Human Resources, etc.
The overall objective of the Master of Education is to provide a broad and updated, and provide the basis for the development of academic and professional skills necessary for teaching in any of the various contexts of teaching and learning that may occur.
It aims to support the professional practice on current knowledge, provide insights into the nature of teaching and learning in general, and develop the skills, knowledge, practical skills and resources necessary to complete the theoretical basis.
Stimulation of critical reflection is one aspect that defines the nature of the project and makes a good bridge between the necessary theoretical and practical application, critical area of action.
The general aims in the following specific objectives:
That the form be able to:
- Know the main aspects that characterize today's education from an organizational perspective, curriculum and learning.
- Acquire the necessary skills to meet the demands of today's students.
- Develop skills to supervise, direct, manage and assess educational practices.
- Plan, implement, monitor and evaluate educational projects in different areas of knowledge in the areas of education formal response to the mainstreaming of the content.
- Develop critical thinking that allows thinking and acting both locally and globally.
- Being a good communicator.
- Learn to use and integrate ICT into the teaching-learning process.
- Responding to emerging needs in education systems: learning disabilities, multiculturalism, environmental care, conflicts of class, and so on.
- Integrated into teaching practice tutorial action processes with students and families.
Program taught in: