Master of Engineering and Environmental Technology
Environmental problems have been progressing in line with industrial development, so that society should deal with it before reaching an unsustainable situation.
In this context, Environmental Engineering, as a prevention tool in pursuit of sustainable development, is the branch of engineering in charge of protecting the environment from the potentially harmful human activities, the populations of adverse environmental factors, Finally, to improve environmental quality for the health and wellbeing.
The Master in Environmental Engineering and Technology made a review from the technical point of view the various environmental problems arising from industrial activities, and proposes the adoption of best practice solutions and always taking into account the economic and social factors.
- Train competent professionals in the area and environmental technology, who wish to update and improve their understanding of new business opportunities that represent the environmental variable and its integration into business processes.
- Exposing the available technologies capable of facing the market and correct the environmental impacts from waste generation or disposal of liquid and gaseous effluents.
- To influence the search for alternative solutions to correct environmental management of the main vectors contaminants.
- Acquiring a global vision of integrated water management, and more particularly, effluents generated by various industrial activities (textile, food, paper, etc..).
- Understand the importance of the hierarchy in solid waste management: prevention, reuse, material recovery, energy recovery or disposal and disposal in controlled landfills.
- Acquire the knowledge necessary to prepare and carry out decontamination work on sites potentially contaminated soils.
- Laying the groundwork for the implementation of an EMS in any company.
The proposed training methodology, coupled with clarity, spaciousness and design educational content, to direct the Masters Programme in Environmental Engineering and Technology college graduates or higher level who wish to receive training in engineering and environmental technology m im prove their job prospects.
Program taught in: