Marketing and Innovation are a pair of gears that work together to move your entrepreneurial success engine forward. Ideally, innovation works itself into the entirety of your business culture, and as a result, it moves out into your marketing strategy. Marketing and Innovation is a great way to learn new techniques for innovative thinking in the business environment. It also will help participants learn how to drive innovation by generating creative solutions to the challenges.
STAGE ONE MODULES (Qualified Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership)
- Manage Team Performance to Support Strategy
- Information Management and Strategic Decision Making
- Leading a Strategic Management Project
- Strategic Direction
- Strategic Planning
- Development as a Strategic Manager
(successful completion of stage one leads to progression to stage two)
STAGE TWO MODULES (MA Degree Top Up)
- Research Methods for Business Management
- Dissertation Project
(successful completion of stage two leads to award of MA Degree from the university)
Reasons to study with us
- Professional: The qualifications offered at SSB are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
- Affordable: All qualifications offered at SSB are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
- Accredited: We are accredited by Qualifi, UK an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual. We offer the best of British qualification which is fully accredited and globally accepted. The degree is awarded by University of Northampton, UK. The programme is delivered in partnership with London School of Marketing. The programme is delivered 100% online.
- Flexible: The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units/modules are through submission of assignments.
- Quality Assured: All our diploma qualifications are accredited by OFQUAL, UK government's qualifications regulator. Degrees are awarded by UK's leading universities via Top Up routes.
To modern eyes, how students were assessed about half a century ago may look rather limited and repetitive. The assessment then largely consists of a succession of relatively uniform essays or reports followed by a diet of end-of-year or final written exam papers. Learning outcomes of various units via submission of assignments/project work is by far a better assessment technique. The process involves assessment of learners work internally and then finally assessing through external evaluators.
Students on completing Level-3 Diploma in Business Management :
- 80% are working (at the professional/managerial position)
- 0% are studying
- 10% are working & studying
This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 18 and above. OR;
secondary education equivalent to three GCSEs and two A-Levels or some qualification at level 3 or other equivalent international qualifications
How to enrol
We have a Two-step process.
Step 1: Complete your enrolment
The first step is to submit an enrolment form and pay the enrolment fees.
- Fill enrolment form online
- Pay enrolment fee of GBP £ 12. (You can pay this online using your credit or debit card)
- Start your course on next batch starting date
Step 2: Send your documents
After filling the form, you will need to email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copies of your High School Degree/diploma and Bachelors Degree/ Diploma
- Your recent passport size photograph
- If applying on the basis of your professional experience, send us a resume showing relevant managerial work experience
Fees and Funding
Fee Payment Plans
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 13, 2018