Science & Innovation MBA
The primary objective of this program is the training of professionals in public and private institutions in management science and technology projects, and technology transfer of discoveries that could be developed industrially.
The aims of the programme are to:
- Develop skills to manage technology and business model.
- Knowing science policy to set the strategic priorities of the institutions involved in this.
- Developing skills for new technology enterprises with high growth potential and increase the likelihood of success.
- Identify and manage public programs to support technological development, R & D, including research centers and industry, technology transfer and entrepreneurship.
- Identify and manage the integration of productive and service enterprises crosscutting technologies.
Who should attend
- Management professionals in various fields who want to specialize in the management of science
- Scientifically trained professionals who wish to focus on the scientific management
- Directors, managers and scientists in the field of biomedicine and health sciences and wish to complete their training managers.
- Future entrepreneurs
- General Directorate
- Directorate of Operations
- Business address
- Teamwork, leadership and negotiation skills
- Financial Management
- Management Science and Innovation
This school offers programs in: