This MBA program is approved by U.S. Department of Education for Title IV Federal Student Aid.
Programme Competencies and Learning Objectives
- Leadership Styles and Skills - To demonstrate the ability to learn a wide variety of leadership styles and skills to lead different types of followers in various situations.
- Communication and Team Management - To demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in decision making, marketing, strategic planning, and implementation.
- Organizational Behavior Knowledge - To demonstrate the ability to analyse, plan and improve an organizational process that includes organizational behavior.
- Analysis, Critical Thinking, and Research - To demonstrate the ability to perform critical thinking and analysis, investigative research, and problem-solving. Statistical approaches are used to analyse specific problems.
- Managerial Finance and Accounting - To demonstrate the ability to explain financial and accounting information and manage budgets for sound long-term investment decisions for the growth of the organisation.
- Global Business Development and Management - To demonstrate the ability to learn how to develop and manage complex businesses worldwide effectively.
Information Technology Concentration Courses
Program taught in:
See 5 more programmes offered by IGlobal University »
Programme Type & Duration