Our online Masters Degree Programme provides working professionals with the opportunity to earn a rigorous, accredited graduate degree without interrupting their careers. Learning in a flexible, convenient online format, students can participate in specially-designed courses taught by the same faculty who deliver the full-time, residential masters curriculum. Our online program provides the opportunity to earn a top-notch masters degree with added convenience and flexibility no matter what working environment you are in. The online MBA is perfect for students who want to improve their professional credentials without interrupting their career. All of our graduate programs are accredited by AACSB International-The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. This accreditation places our College of Business in the top five percent of business schools worldwide and is the only accreditation acknowledged by the United States Department of Education for graduate programs in business. The online Master of Business Administration program at Southern Illinois University attracts students from throughout the world who aspire to become tomorrow's business leaders. Taught by highly respected faculty with national and international reputations, the online degree offers a rigorous graduate program delivered in an engaging, technologically advanced format. Our online format allows you to:
- Develop your critical thinking skills through in-depth analysis of business problems.
- Strengthen your communication skills through class discussions, written assignments and required multimedia, digital presentations
- Increase your organizational leadership skills through team projects and online collaboration.
- Broaden your comprehension of environmental variables affecting organizational performance.
- Understand the global nature of today's business environment and its impact on decision making.
- Enhance your decision-making skills in complex environments through the use of quantitative analysis, computer simulation, database management, and business gaming.
- Integrate the theoretical and practical aspects of business through case analysis and collaborative projects.
We have worked hard to create a program that will maximize the ability of working professionals to obtain thorough and effective graduate training regardless of their current location or working environment. We offer specially designed internet formats that ensure flexibility and convenience while being delivered in a stimulating and engaging format. We are committed to providing genuine value for your educational investment:
- Graduate training approved by the AACSB, the most prestigious level of business accreditation.
- A structured, 23-month curriculum delivered through a focused, modular format.
- Participation with a cohort of fellow students that encourages interaction and collaboration.
- Course content designed and delivered by the same faculty who teach in the on-campus MBA program at Southern Illinois University.
We are proud to be accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, International. AACSB accreditation speaks to the quality of our faculty, our programs, and the way our College operates.
Cost & Fees
Application Fee A $50 fee is required to submit a complete online application. Visa and MasterCard are accepted. An international money order, cashier's check, certified check or other check is drawn on a U. S. bank is also acceptable. Applications will not be processed until this fee payment is received. This fee cannot be waived. The cost for the online MBA is just under $36,000 for the entire 23-month program. This comprehensive program fee includes all course textbooks and course-specific supplemental reading materials. This is a very competitively-priced program and we invite you to examine our comparative cost and features table below. Our online master program course fees are assessed independently of the University tuition and as such do not include normal university fees nor do they include in-state/out-of-state differentials. The SIU Office of the Bursar handles payments for online MBA program. Current students can view their bill, pay online, or set up an installment payment plan. Online MBA students who are registered only for the online master programs are not assessed the on-campus student fees for the Student Center, Recreation Center or Student Medical Benefit. Therefore, Distance Education students are not eligible for medical, dental or counseling services from the Student Health Programs nor are they enrolled in the Extended Medical Care Benefit Plan (medical insurance).
We understand that you are a busy working professional who wants to do it all. The good news is, your career and your education aren't mutually exclusive. Our mission is to make your experience as smooth as possible as you tackle your job and your new degree. The SIU College of Business is renowned for its student-centered learning environment. This is due to our dedicated faculty and staff who make student satisfaction a top priority. Our student services staff will work closely with you throughout the program to answer questions and provide guidance with your academic and professional growth.
This school offers programs in: