Mexican and European Double Degree MBA
The International University of La Rioja in Mexico (UNIR Mexico) offers you a Masters in Business Management and Administration (MBA) practice, professional and international.
The UNIR Mexico MBA is taught through live online classes. An innovative methodology that adapts to the day to day of people with personal and work responsibilities.
This MBA, which works with the Case Method, is different because it is taught in only 18 months and offers you a double Mexican and European degree:
- Official Mexican master's degree endorsed by the SEP and awarded by UNIR Mexico.
- MBA in Business Management and Management, own European degree with curricular value, awarded by the International University of La Rioja (Spain), member of the AACSB and AMBA.
This Master's Degree in Business Administration and Management (MBA) has a clear International profile:
- You will attend live classes with students from different countries throughout Latin America, achieving a plural formation.
- You will have the option to voluntarily make a stay in Madrid to expand your network of contacts internationally.
The Master in Administration (MBA) of UNIR Mexico offers you the possibility of adding a Specialty oriented to the area of your interest:
- Human Resources
- Digital marketing
- Project Management
The MBA is the university degree most in demand for those professional profiles that aspire to grow in a competitive and international market.
With the Master in Business Management and Administration of UNIR Mexico you will learn:
- To plan and manage strategically
- To run a business effectively
- Accounting applied to the management of companies
- To direct and manage human resources and talent
- The sales direction and the commercial proposals of the company
- The foundations of digital marketing
- To manage managerial and business projects
- Solve business problems
In addition, the UNIR Mexico MBA offers you:
- European university quality
- Support from a personal tutor throughout the course
- Possibility of an international stay
- Learning through the Case Method, used by business schools of international prestige.
- Faculty of professors active in the business sector
- Live classes that are recorded so you can see them as many times as you need
- Master classes taught by experts in the business world
- Online exams so you do not have to travel
- Development of a Final Work where you will apply all the acquired knowledge
To be able to access this Master's degree, it is essential to have:
Total Certificate of Studies and Bachelor's Degree in an area that, following the Mexican Classification of Study Programs (CMPE, 2016) of the National Institute of Statistics and Geography and taking into account the integrating nature of the training that forms this master's degree, corresponds with the following fields of academic formation:
- Social Sciences and Law
- Admission and Business
- Natural Sciences, Mathematics and Statistics
- Technology of the information and communication
- Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction
Those candidates from other degrees (fields of: Education, Arts and Humanities, Agronomy and Veterinary, Health or Services) that demonstrate, in a documentary way, practical experience in the area of business management in public or private institutions, or adequacy of their curriculum vitae to follow the master's degree, you can aspire to the entrance of this master's degree1
1UNIR Mexico will assess, taking into account the documentation presented, the previous knowledge-related learning skills, attitudes and skills, so that the decision to admit, put on the waiting list or exclude the students who request to follow this plan can be adopted and study programs, taking into account the requirements established in Institutional Regulation.
Students with university studies made in Mexico:
• Registration form in original signed in each of its pages.
• Original of recent birth certificate no more than three months prior to the start of your program.
• Original of the total Certificate of Studies of Degree and copy of the title (* depending on the case).
• Copy of the CURP.
• Curriculum vitae.
• Copy of official identification (of the IFE or INE).
• 6 Child-sized photographs (2.5 x 3 cm) in front, black and white, without lenses (not snapshots).
• Proof of registration payment.
* For students who enrol in the Master's degree as a degree option for continuing their studies, they must submit a letter of authorization from the University where they completed their undergraduate studies, so that they can study at UNIR Mexico and serve as a degree option.
Non-Mexican students enrolled in UNIR Mexico Masters:
- Registration form in original signed on each of your pages
- Registered conditioned
- 6 Photographs child size (2.5 x 3 cm) front, black and white, without lenses (not snapshots).
- Original Birth Certificate (apostilled) *
- Original academic record: attesting to the completion of the level immediately prior to the studies subject to revalidation - official study certificate or official baccalaureate degree (apostille) *, **
- Original of the Degree, Diploma or Academic Degree official degree that covers the studies carried out abroad for management of revalidation (apostille) *, **
- Original Certificate of Studies of Degree - asignaturas with qualifications of the studied cursados, that describe the units of learning, periods in which they coursed and obtained qualifications- (Apostille)
- Copy of the Plan and Programme of Studies of the Degree that is intended to be validated (thematic content of each subject that allows to determine the percentage of equivalence with the national program at the end). In case of being in a language other than Spanish, translation is required
- Simple power of attorney for the Revalidation process
- Copy of official identification of the students (Passport, Identity card, DNI)
- Copy of reservation payment
- Copy of proof of payment of rights for the revalidation process
- Curriculum vitae
* No notarized or authenticated copies
** No CARDEX or academic record
*** If the official documents that are requested are presented in a language other than Spanish, they require an official translation by an authorized expert or by Embassies or Consulates.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2018