MBA with Dual Mexican and European Diploma in Finance
This Master's Degree in Business Management and Administration with a focus on Finance provides you with the theoretical and practical tools necessary to become a professional in business administration with a focus on the management of international financial operations.
The MBA is the university degree most in demand for those professional profiles that aspire to grow in the competitive business market. If you also add the orientation to International Corporate Finance, you will achieve an interesting profile for any company, both national and international, and not only to achieve a working projection within your own company but also to open yourself up to other businesses, including international ones.
The duration of the Master's degree with European quality is 18 months, so on the one hand you can obtain an official degree in less time and, on the other hand, by being online, you can combine your personal and working life with the university. The classes will be recorded, so there will be no problem if you can not access them for personal reasons.
We will give you a diploma certificate at the end of each block of studies, which you can achieve thanks to the practical nature of the proposed subjects with various practical cases to analyse. In addition, you are facing a professional mastery: real cases that you can apply in companies from different countries, adapted to your organizational culture, your legislation, your way of doing things ...
In addition, if you take the specialized subjects in finance, you will additionally obtain a European degree of Expert in International Corporate Finance.
The formation of the Master in Business Management and Administration (MBA) online UNIR Mexico will provide you:
• Strategic and integral vision of the business
• Leadership skills
• International Perspective
• Managerial competences
The specialized curriculum in Finance offers you a global business approach from a financial point of view and will complete your knowledge in:
• Cash Management International
• Financial relationships of international trade
• International corporate operations
This online Master's degree will train you to face the complex world of successful business. You will learn to achieve the growth and benefits that a great company needs.
Financial management is key in any business process. Therefore, this Master's Degree in Business Administration and Management with a financial orientation is a good tool to be successful in positions of responsibility within a company.
Our professors are active in the business sector, they master the technology and are able to transmit their theoretical and practical knowledge of the work environment.
Extend managerial and business knowledge, since upon completion of the online Master's Degree in Business Administration, you will have acquired the necessary knowledge in:
• Strategic planning and management
• Management of a company
• Organizational structures and horizontal business analysis
• Applied accounting in business management
• Business process management
• HR management and management
• Sales, commercial proposals, communication and advertising
• Digital marketing
• The methodological theoretical guidelines for the development of innovation projects in the organizational field
In addition, with the orientation in International Corporate Finance you will dominate the financial operations of companies in internationalization, the use of appropriate financial tools in international trade operations and risk management, among other things.
To be able to access this Master's degree, it is essential to have:
Total Certificate of Studies and Bachelor's Degree in an area that, following the Mexican Classification of Study Programs (CMPE, 2016) of the National Institute of Statistics and Geography and taking into account the integrating nature of the training that forms this master's degree, corresponds with the following fields of academic formation:
- Social Sciences and Law
- Admission and Business
- Natural Sciences, Mathematics and Statistics
- Technology of the information and communication
- Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction
Those candidates from other degrees (fields of: Education, Arts and Humanities, Agronomy and Veterinary, Health or Services) that demonstrate, in a documentary way, practical experience in the area of business management in public or private institutions, or adequacy of their curriculum vitae to follow the master's degree, you can aspire to the entrance of this master's degree1
1UNIR Mexico will assess, taking into account the documentation presented, the previous knowledge-related learning skills, attitudes and skills, so that the decision to admit, put on the waiting list or exclude the students who request to follow this plan can be adopted and study programs, taking into account the requirements established in Institutional Regulation.
Students with university studies made in Mexico:
• Registration form in original signed in each of its pages.
• Original of recent birth certificate no more than three months prior to the start of your program.
• Original of the total Certificate of Studies of Degree and copy of the title (* depending on the case).
• Copy of the CURP.
• Curriculum vitae.
• Copy of official identification (of the IFE or INE).
• 6 Child-sized photographs (2.5 x 3 cm) in front, black and white, without lenses (not snapshots).
• Proof of registration payment.
* For students who enrol in the Master's degree as a degree option for continuing their studies, they must submit a letter of authorization from the University where they completed their undergraduate studies, so that they can study at UNIR Mexico and serve as a degree option.
Non-Mexican students enrolled in UNIR Mexico Masters:
- Registration form in original signed on each of your pages
- Registered conditioned
- 6 Photographs child size (2.5 x 3 cm) front, black and white, without lenses (not snapshots).
- Original Birth Certificate (apostilled) *
- Original academic record: attesting to the completion of the level immediately prior to the studies subject to revalidation - official study certificate or official baccalaureate degree (apostille) *, **
- Original of the Degree, Diploma or Academic Degree official degree that covers the studies carried out abroad for management of revalidation (apostille) *, **
- Original Certificate of Studies of Degree - asignaturas with qualifications of the studied cursados, that describe the units of learning, periods in which they coursed and obtained qualifications- (Apostille)
- Copy of the Plan and Programme of Studies of the Degree that is intended to be validated (thematic content of each subject that allows to determine the percentage of equivalence with the national program at the end). In case of being in a language other than Spanish, translation is required
- Simple power of attorney for the Revalidation process
- Copy of official identification of the students (Passport, Identity card, DNI)
- Copy of reservation payment
- Copy of proof of payment of rights for the revalidation process
- Curriculum vitae
* No notarized or authenticated copies
** No CARDEX or academic record
*** If the official documents that are requested are presented in a language other than Spanish, they require an official translation by an authorized expert or by Embassies or Consulates.
Program taught in: