MBA with Double Mexican and European Degree Human Resources Orientation
It is as important to know how to manage a company as to be able to manage the potential and capabilities of those who work in it. With this Master's Degree in Business Administration and Management with a focus on Human Resources, you will achieve the knowledge and skills necessary to optimize the company's human resources, and direct the talent and performance of the different teams in order to achieve the goals and objectives of the organisation ... not only to achieve a working projection within your own company but also to make your way in other businesses, including international ones.
The duration of the Master's degree with European quality is 18 months, so on the one hand you can obtain an official degree in less time and, on the other hand, by being online, you can combine your personal and working life with the university. The classes will be recorded, so there will be no problem if you can not access them for personal reasons.
We will give you a diploma certificate at the end of each block of studies, which you can achieve thanks to the practical nature of the proposed subjects with various practical cases to analyse. In addition, you are facing a professional mastery: real cases that you can apply in companies from different countries, adapted to your organizational culture, your legislation, your way of doing things ...
UNIR Mexico gives you the opportunity to obtain an Official Master's Degree in Business Administration and Management (MBA). The curriculum is incorporated into the National Education System (SEP), dated January 28, 2016 and Agreement number 20160034. In addition, if you do the specialized subjects in finance you will additionally obtain a European degree of Expert in Resources Humans.
Become a manager capable of managing human capital as the main value of a company.
This Master's Degree in Business Management and Administration with a focus on Human Resources will provide you with a global vision of organizations focused on human talent management.
Our professors are active in the business sector, they master the technology and are able to transmit their theoretical and practical knowledge of the working environment.
Expands management and business knowledge, because
The MBA training will provide you:
• A strategic and complete business vision
• The necessary competencies to direct
• Capacity to carry out international corporate operations
• Leadership skills
• International vision and approach
The specialty in Human Resources is an added value to deepen with additional matters to the business administration. You will learn to manage the human capital of organizations, a fundamental aspect of the current company.
Specifically, you will learn to:
• Hire efficiently and manage staff correctly: forecasting, selection, recruitment, analysis and relocation.
• Attract and retain human talent. Implement training strategies and permanent development.
• Lead and lead high performance teams
• Define strategies according to business objectives and provide value for decision making.
In short you will learn to create value in the company through the development of its human resources.
To be able to access this Master's degree, it is essential to have:
Total Certificate of Studies and Bachelor's Degree in an area that, following the Mexican Classification of Study Programs (CMPE, 2016) of the National Institute of Statistics and Geography and taking into account the integrating nature of the training that forms this master's degree, corresponds with the following fields of academic formation:
- Social Sciences and Law
- Admission and Business
- Natural Sciences, Mathematics and Statistics
- Technology of the information and communication
- Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction
Those candidates from other degrees (fields of: Education, Arts and Humanities, Agronomy and Veterinary, Health or Services) that demonstrate, in a documentary way, practical experience in the area of business management in public or private institutions, or adequacy of their curriculum vitae to follow the master's degree, you can aspire to the entrance of this master's degree1
1UNIR Mexico will assess, taking into account the documentation presented, the previous knowledge-related learning skills, attitudes and skills, so that the decision to admit, put on the waiting list or exclude the students who request to follow this plan can be adopted and study programs, taking into account the requirements established in Institutional Regulation.
Students with university studies made in Mexico:
• Registration form in original signed in each of its pages.
• Original of recent birth certificate no more than three months prior to the start of your program.
• Original of the total Certificate of Studies of Degree and copy of the title ( depending on the case).
• Copy of the CURP.
• Curriculum vitae.
• Copy of official identification (of the IFE or INE).
• 6 Child-sized photographs (2.5 x 3 cm) in front, black and white, without lenses (not snapshots).
• Proof of registration payment.
For students who enrol in the Master's degree as a degree option for continuing their studies, they must submit a letter of authorization from the University where they completed their undergraduate studies, so that they can study at UNIR Mexico and serve as a degree option.
Non-Mexican students enrolled in UNIR Mexico Masters:
- Registration form in original signed on each of your pages
- Registered conditioned
- 6 Photographs child size (2.5 x 3 cm) front, black and white, without lenses (not snapshots).
- Original Birth Certificate (apostilled)
- Original academic record: attesting to the completion of the level immediately prior to the studies subject to revalidation - official study certificate or official baccalaureate degree (apostille) ,
- Original of the Degree, Diploma or Academic Degree official degree that covers the studies carried out abroad for management of revalidation (apostille) *, *
- Original Certificate of Studies of Degree - asignaturas with qualifications of the studied cursados, that describe the units of learning, periods in which they coursed and obtained qualifications- (Apostille)
- Copy of the Plan and Programme of Studies of the Degree that is intended to be validated (thematic content of each subject that allows to determine the percentage of equivalence with the national program at the end). In case of being in a language other than Spanish, translation is required
- Simple power of attorney for the Revalidation process
- Copy of official identification of the students (Passport, Identity card, DNI)
- Copy of reservation payment
- Copy of proof of payment of rights for the revalidation process
- Curriculum vitae
No notarized or authenticated copies
No CARDEX or academic record
*** If the official documents that are requested are presented in a language other than Spanish, they require an official translation by an authorized expert or by Embassies or Consulates.
Program taught in: