Turn innovative ideas into concrete solutions is the key to the digital economy: Become an expert in software programming and applications.
WHY THIS COMPUTER MASTERS ONLINE ETNA?
You want to find a job in the computer after upgrading your skills, career reorientation, or as part of an initial training? The ETNA program allows you to access programs from a computer school recognized total flexibility.
Fully online, this course is for the candidate (s) who have professional and personal life in charge or who want to accelerate their learning.
A gateway to the digital professions in high demand:
- software architect
- Project Manager
- Application Developer
- computer applications engineer
- IT consultant
SKILLS & GOALS
Master new skills with our project-based teaching
- Know and use the most used technologies in the market (JAVA, .NET ...).
- Adapt to technological change.
- Master the different development technologies to be able to fit quickly into a team and become project manager.
- Integrating a quality approach.
CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
Bac + 2 for the first year, and +3 for the third year.
THIS COURSE IS AVAILABLE
- For students with a BAC + 2 level who want to target the graduation.
- Professionals, for which a device VAP (Validation of Acquired Partial) validates the gains they already own.
- For applicants seeking employment or those who wish to resume their careers.
structured curriculum: Two 26 months revenue per year: October and March
9874 Software Architect-Developer (honest) Application
Since 2004, the School of Applied Digital Technologies shape every future year "application developers software architects" and "network systems architects and security", with a placement rate of 100% business.
Program taught in: