The distance learning program for Master Health Economics (M. A.) is a consecutive Master's degree program and builds the acquired in a relevant bachelor's degree knowledge. Absolutely ideal for the degree program are graduates of Bachelor Health Economics (B. A.) or similar programs. With vertiefendem expertise in health economics, you can be creative in performing as a respected expert the specific tasks in the management of health facilities after the successful completion of studies. The course aims to impart thorough professional scientific knowledge and analytical and methodological skills in the field of health economics. At the end you earn the internationally highly respected academic degree "Master of Arts", which is located directly below the doctorate.
With the Master's program you are able, among other things:
- to use health-economic knowledge as a reflection of knowledge and instrumental knowledge and apply it to the solution of practical problems
- new intervention concepts to develop (approximately in the range of supply)
- analyse organizational and management processes and design
- advising organizations and health institutions
- addressing challenges at the various management and decision-making levels in the health sector and to take over management responsibility
The Master Health Economics (M. A.) teaches you the knowledge sought after combination of the ability to analyse the economic situation, to identify opportunities and develop individual strategies - paired with general management know-how and personal skills. Many practical content to be covered to provide on the one scientifically sound analyzes and concepts, on the other hand to solve practical problems effectively. The healthcare market with its specific inefficiencies and the costs, distribution and quality problems will be fully taken into account in the study. The consistent application orientation is thus given for each topic.
Practice-relevant technical issues are:
- New institutional economics and strategic controlling
- Supply management to assess future control paths of concepts and methods of care
- Research questions about financing and supply to identify potential for improvement in the health system and to initiate appropriate changes
- Cost-benefit analyzes in healthcare, such. As health economic evaluation and methods for the measurement of quality of life
If you aiming higher, then the Master Health Economics (MA) is the logical choice for the Bachelor Health Economics (BA) or a comparable degree.
For the study of the Masters Health Economics (M. A.) You need proof of successful completion of the Bachelor Health Economics (B. A.) or a similar program. Applicants with other bachelor's degrees can start with a subsequent qualification (preparatory course) with the study. The following preparatory courses are available for individual pre-qualification available: practical knowledge of the health industry or management expertise for the healthcare industry.
Start: any time completion: At the end of the course you will acquire the internationally recognized degree Master of Arts in the Department of Health Economics. With this degree you are awarded for a leading position in the healthcare industry qualified.
Duration of study
Regular study period is 24 months or 32 months (120 credits).
By registering at the APOLLON Hochschule You can test for 4 weeks studying for free. Within this period, you can login at any time revoke. then no costs arise for you.
The Master program Health Economics (MA) is by the International Agency for quality assurance and accreditation of study programs and institutions (FIBAA) certified.
Up to 50% of the chosen study variant (12 or 16 months).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017