Master in Management and Business Administration (MBA)
The Master has a minimum duration of six months and a maximum of one year. There is the option to extend one more year, with an additional cost of 200 €.
It includes a service of free updates and access to forums and social networks for one year after the end of the enrollment period.
The Master has an academic evaluation of 800 hours.
Graduates, graduates, students of 4 ° and 5 ° course, and professionals without academic title linked to the specialty, leading in the latter case to the title of expert postgraduate.
- MODULE I: FOREIGN TRADE
- MODULE II: DIRECTIVE SKILLS
- MODULE III: PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- MODULE IV: STRATEGIC PLANNING
- MODULE V: MARKETING ADDRESS I
- MODULE VI: DIRECTION OF MARKETING II
- MODULE VII: INTERNET MARKETING
- MODULE VIII: QUALITY MANAGEMENT OF SERVICES AND PROCESS DESIGN
- MODULE XIX: SYSTEM INTEGRATION
- MODULE X: SUPPLY CHAIN
- MODULE XI: LABOR CONSULTANCY I: LABOR LAW
- MODULE XII: LABOR ADVICE II: HUMAN RESOURCES
- MODULE XIII: FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- MODULE XIV: BUSINESS TAXATION
- MODULE XV: LABEL PROTOCOL AND INTERNATIONAL COMPANY
- MODULE XVI: COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT
The European Institute Campus Stellae reserves the possibility of making changes in the planning of the program and the academic cloister. All this in order to update and perfect the master.
To obtain the Master's Degree in Business Management and Management (MBA), the following requirements will be required:
- Active participation. Participation in the virtual classroom and its forums is an inescapable requirement for obtaining the degree, also serving as an indicator of the interest shown by students.
- Successfully complete the proposed assessments for each module or topic, as well as any other tests or activities suggested by the academic team.
- Conducting a test at the end of the master's degree, which will consist of a research work on a subject of international relevance, whose final conclusions can be extrapolated to similar international phenomena.
The APTO or NOT APTO will be obtained once these requirements have been surpassed and any other consideration that the academic direction of the master considers opportune.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 24, 2017