The Master Management and Financial Strategies or Master MSF is a diploma issued by the European Federation of Schools (FEDE), which is preparing in two years. Accessible right from the Bac +3, ENACO suggest you follow your preparation Master Management and Financial Strategies remotely.
The Master MSF is for people who wish to train in all areas of finance as well as in strategic management. Master 2, students will have to specialize in international business finance or corporate finance and strategic direction.
The Master MSF provides the following skills:
- Implementation of financial strategies to achieve the objectives set by management
- Cash management and financing
- Analysis of the economic environment and financial markets
- Financial Analysis
- Control management
- Performance management
The Master MSF is composed of both academic subjects and vocational subjects.
- Europe, business and competition
- European foreign language
- Economic Analysis
- Business ethics
- Internal control and audits
- Financial Analysis
- Financial strategies in the short and long term
- Portfolio management
- Banking Organization and Administration
- Risk management
- Bond management
- International Financial Management
- International Taxation
- Strategic Corporate Finance and guidance
A probationary period is included in your training. The internship in the workplace aims to enable the student to acquire and / or deepen professional skills in a real work situation and improve his knowledge of the professional environment and employment. This course leads to writing a professional report which will be an oral presentation. The Master 1 internship period is between 6 and 12 weeks and is 3 months minimum in Master 2.
This degree allows access to various businesses:
- Financial analyst
- Credit Analyst
- Management control
- Investment Advisor
- Financial and Administrative Manager
- Head of Investment Management
This training is open to holders of a Tray 3 or a diploma attesting to the completion of 180 credits under the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
This school offers programs in: