Take control of your database with Microsoft Access
Why Microsoft Access?
Microsoft Access is a powerful program that allows you to build a robust “data landing page”. You can transform how you manage data with the incredible range of functions. Create custom web apps and track assets, organise contacts, manage inventory, and much more. Best of all, it is easily accessible to anyone with just a basic knowledge of spreadsheets. We’ll take you from complete beginner to advanced user in less than 20 hours on this video training course. Add Microsoft Access to your skillset to become more effective at work, stand out and get ahead.
Here’s what you’ll learn with us on your journey to becoming a Microsoft Access master.
Microsoft Access for Beginners:
- Set up a database—on your desktop, or on the web.
- Learn how to add records, and save and delete data.
- Use table templates to create forms and add custom elements.
- Sort data and run queries.
- Understand Macros and how they work.
Advanced Microsoft Access:
- Import data from external sources.
- Discover how to effectively link to other data sources.
- Learn how to split a database by splitting the frontend and backend.
- Follow along as you learn to create and maintain macros.
- Explore the use of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Discover advanced options for the use of forms.
- Dive into options for packaging your application for distribution.
- Test your knowledge with an online quiz and gain a Certificate of Completion.
Supported Microsoft Access Versions – 2013 & 2016.
We’re confident you’ll love your new courses, but if you are not 100% happy you have 30 days to exchange or refund
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 24, 2017