Become a complete manager of marketing and communications, controlling the creative, productive and strategic aspects of all digital media.
WHY THE MASTERS ONLINE MARKETING ISEFAC?
You have a business background, marketing, communication or computer? Master all facets of marketing and digital communication and become an indispensable strategic asset in the development of the company. Take command of digital strategy and gain responsibilities.
This degree course focuses on the practical application of business skills you gain an overall picture of the evolution of digital marketing and access to the most sought after positions in the enterprise market.
A gateway to the digital professions in high demand:
- Responsible for web marketing
- Head of web marketing project
- Mobile Project Manager
- Head of Digital Project
- web Optimizer
- Web Editorial Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Content Manager
- Consultant digital strategy
- Chief Digital Officer
- Traffic Manager
- Growth Hacker
- Community Manager
SKILLS & GOALS
Master new skills with our project-based teaching
- Design and manage a digital business strategy
- Analyze the market and the industry and make a business plan
- To develop the image and visibility of the company or project
- Organize and manage the necessary teams to the project
CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
Admission by application and interview.
THIS COURSE IS AVAILABLE
- Holders of a Bac + 3 recognized Bachelor Degree or in the areas of marketing, digital, communication or design ...
- Holders of a Bac + 2 recognized, BTS or DUT, supplemented by one year of professional training in marketing or communication.
- Or professional functions of marketing, sales, web, management, can demonstrate significant professional experience of at least 4 years.
Flexible. Pace recommended 18 months. 3 revenue per year: January, April, September
5000 € HT
Leader of work and training School-Enterprise for 20 years, Isefac trained a generation of enterprise employees to management positions in complementary specialties: management, communication, commerce, marketing, management, HR ...
17282 Strategic Web Manager
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 16, 2017