Form yourself in a sector with a high demand for specialized professionals and certify yourself with the three specialties of Industrial Hygiene, Safety at Work and Ergonomics and Psychosociology.
The Master's Degree in Occupational Risk Prevention trains you with the technical, organizational and management skills and enables you to effectively perform the functions as a Senior Technician in risk prevention at national and international level.
- You will obtain the certifications of the specialties of Industrial Hygiene, Safety at Work and Ergonomics and Psychosociology applied to risk prevention and Occupational Medicine (only doctors).
- This master has an enabling character and you can work as a Prevention Technician.
- Official qualification accepted by the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) and internationally recognized.
- The faculty consists of active professionals from renowned companies and experts in the subjects they teach.
- Exclusive and topical content adapted to the requirements of the sector.
- You will have a wide variety of content, resources and tools for your learning with a dynamic, visual and very accessible format.
- Theoretical and practical training, following the learning by doing methodology of the European University, applied in a simple and flexible technological environment that allows you a total compatibility of your studies with your professional and personal life.
- You will have a personal mentor who will accompany you throughout the master's degree.
- We have the agreement and collaboration of the main companies in this sector such as Sacyr, Ferrovial, Acciona, among others.
New Entrance student profile
To access the master's degree, it will be necessary to hold an official university degree in Spain or another issued by a higher education institution of the European Higher Education Area, which authorizes the issuer of the degree to access Master's degrees. Graduates may also access according to educational systems outside the EHEA without the need for homologation of their degrees, after verification by the University that they accredit a level of education equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university degrees and that they authorise access in the issuing country. to postgraduate education. The recommended income profile is that of professionals in prevention services, both their own and those of others, who do not have the official degree. Professionals who hold the position of designated workers and / or are members of a Health and Safety Committee of a company. Any university graduate who has decided to direct his professional career towards the world of prevention.
Title implementation calendar
4 editions: Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter.
Universities and centers where it is taught
It is requested to expand the number of new admission places in the distance modality for the academic years 2016/17 and 2017/18.
Likewise, the places for the face-to-face modality are reduced.
Justification, adequacy of the proposal and procedures The request for an increase in the number of places is justified. Justification of material resources and available services. The campuses of the University are updated and the title will be taught.
MODULE I. LEGAL SCOPE OF THE PREVENTION AND FUNDAMENTALS OF THE TECHNIQUES OF IMPROVEMENT IN PREVENTION OF LABOR RISKS (6 ECTS)
- Unit 1. Notions of labour law and the Spanish Social Security System.
- Unit 2. Basic Labor Relations Legislation and Normative Framework on Occupational Health and Safety
- Unit 3. Responsibilities in Preventive Matters and Organization of Occupational Risk Prevention in Spain
- Unit 4. Fundamentals of Techniques in Occupational Risk Prevention
MODULE II. MANAGEMENT OF PREVENTION AND SYSTEMS OF QUALITY MANAGEMENT. TRAINING AND COMMUNICATION TECHNIQUES (8 ECTS)
- Unit 1. Management of Occupational Risk Prevention
- Unit 2. The Prevention of Labor Risks within the company
- Unit 3. Quality management in the Prevention of Occupational Risks
- Unit 4. Specific management models
- Unit 5. Training and communication techniques in Occupational Risk Prevention
MODULE III. PREVENTIVE AREA: SECURITY AT WORK (10 ECTS)
- Unit 1. Introduction to security
- Unit 2. Workplaces
- Unit 3. Work teams
- Unit 4. Handling and storage
- Unit 5. Emergency management
- Unit 6. Security in specific sectors
MODULE IV. PREVENTIVE AREA IN INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE (10 ECTS)
- Unit 1. Industrial Hygiene and occupational disease
- Unit 2. Chemical Risk
- Unit 3. Biological Agents and Lighting. Hygienic risk factors
- Unit 4. Noise, Hygienic Risk Factor
- Unit 5. Vibrations and thermo-hygrometric conditions. Risk factor
- Unit 6. ionizing and non-ionizing radiation. Risk factor's
MODULE V. ERGONOMICS AND APPLIED PSYCHOSOCIOLOGY / WORK MEDICINE (10 ECTS)
- Unit 1. Anthropometry and geometry of the workplace
- Unit 2. Environmental conditions
- Unit 3. Psychosociology Applied to PRL
- Unit 4. Organizational risk factors
- Unit 5. Business and health
- Unit 6. Health as a goal within the company
The student will apply to the admissions department of the university for admission to the reference Master. The application file will be sent to said department, who will verify if the student meets the access requirements; if appropriate, the recognition of certain subjects for his / her professional career or academic record or if, if applicable, he / she accredits the necessary training to study the corresponding program title. The favorable report of the director of the Master will be submitted to the Postgraduate Commission of the University so that admission to the corresponding Master is issued, in order for the student to proceed with the interview established as proof of admission and, once made this, upon enrollment in the Academic Secretariat. Admission to the Master will not imply, in any case, any modification of the academic effects and, where appropriate, professionals that correspond to the previous degree of possession in the interested party, nor its recognition for other purposes than to take Master's courses .
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 11, 2018