New research has revealed an unprecedented Gaudí, beyond his work as an artist and architect, a pioneer in working methods now taught in business schools around the world. Innovative in planning, management and work processes, it gives us a valid multidisciplinary legacy for business innovation, multiple solutions for applying creativity and efficient ways of managing material, financial and human resources as a competitive factor understood.
This MBA has innovative will: become an engine coasting and give continuity between academic theory and practical solutions. Go beyond the traditional academic role to focus on generating a pool of creativity and innovation with high added value. Help devise new businesses and products and to introduce new forms of management and innovation in companies and institutions, from the revolutionary method of work created by Gaudí. based on science and current concepts such as R + D + I, Coworking, Codesign, Just-in-time, RS, ecology, energy efficiency or recycling method.
The Gaudí method has not only been of interest in the last century for universities such as Massachusetts, Stuttgart, Innsbruck and Moscow, but has also served to create innovative companies in all world.
This MBA aims to train students in their methodology, applying it to practical and real cases.
In addition, students will have access to more than 40 masterclasses exclusive of world leaders in different fields: Arata Isozaki (architecture and urbanism) to Ferran Adrià (food and nutrition), Arnold Walz (informatics and construction engineering) to Etsuro Sotoo (art ).
OBJECTIVES Master in Business Administration (MBA) - Specialising in innovative and creative companies (Gaudí)
The main aim of this MBA for Business Innovation Management is to prepare professionals who can manage the new concept of cultural and creative industries, high economic value in advanced societies.
- Relate project management / business innovation.
- Incorporate the work methodology / team in the company culture.
- Knowing the main features of the leader of a team-oriented transfer.
- Incorporate key innovation applied at each stage of production and management.
- Learn to plan both processes and the final product or service.
- Identify the determinants points where apply innovation.
- Create a company with the Gaudí method.
- Designing the business plan.
- Mastering the concept multisectoral company.
- Knowing the Gaudinian concepts in design and product development.
- Devising a brand and marketing project.
- Knowing how to analyse practical case studies and draw conclusions.
Methodology and Evaluation
This MBA is presented with a flexible methodology, tailored to your needs and whatever your geographical location or time availability. This master can be studied under:
- Online Methodology: All the agenda will be on hand from our virtual campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Distance methodology: have course material in book form.
The contents have been made by expert committees and are fully updated and with a clear practical vocation. In addition, IMF offers you:
- e-face tutoring staff (via forums, chat, phone, email).
- Debates and discussion groups through forums and chats.
- Self-assessment test.
- Readings, case studies and documentation.
- Live classes.
- Masterclass video.
Master the theoretical content is projected on a practical case study, a real company, which will study your data and circumstances over 3 years. Working it from the perspective of each of the materials as the student is studying, it allows you to develop a global view of the business environment.
This MBA apply their theoretical methodology in the company designtoproduction, claiming the way of working of Gaudí as a source of inspiration for his work, making viable projects engineering and architecture that large firms charge him.
Extra resources: Masterclass video
Students can access freely to the filming of the papers that large international figures presented during the Gaudí 1st World Congress held in Barcelona in 2014, among others: Arata Isozaki, Jordi Bonet Armengol, Fernando Caruncho, Ferran Adrià, Etsuro Sotoo, Peter Knaup, The Chien Hou, Josep Muntañola Thronberg, Berthold Burkhardt, Christiane Crasemann Leonid Collins or Demyanov among others.
Continuous assessment as advances in the study of the Master. Each module will be assessed by combining online and development of case examination; overcoming will free each subject. Likewise, obtaining master's degrees and Master MFI University Camilo José Cela, subject to overcoming each module testing and the development of a master work order.
Upon completion of this MBA with specialization in the Gaudí Method Creative Management Companies, you are ready to lead innovative projects such as:
- Principal / administrator / a of companies in the creative industries sector.
- Consultant / a strategic / a in different areas of a company with innovative vocation.
- Responsible for the development of creative business.
- Director / a of the commercial, sales or marketing innovative.
- Product Manager.
- Brand Manager.
- Analyst investigator or asset management.
Price and Scholarships
In MFIs offer our students great payment facilities:
- Grant of up to 65%
- Financing up to 12 months without interest or bank intervention (see conditions)
- Payment: Cash (Discount 5%) / Payment by installments without interest
This school offers programs in: