THE MASTER IN
It has been designed for a
- completed 100% online
- wide flexitime
- absolute geographic independence
It has 9 specific modules of the disciplines of marketing and sales, which will allow the creation of memorable experiences that enhance the loyalty of your customers.
At the end of the completed Master Marketing and Sales, the participant will have achieved the following transfer targets:
- Change the way we do marketing companies
- Knowing the process of creating demand
- Learn to apply neuromarketing in decision-making
- Determine different social behaviors and how communities are formed
- Apply different forms of experiential marketing
- Develop an action plan relational
- Design and implement a successful Value Proposition
- Understanding the commercial phenomenon, from understanding and strategy development management experience
- Define and develop tools for business management
- Implement a business plan with a strong emphasis on selling
- Evaluate the role of the parts of the plan, as well as the impact of each decision on the implementation and commissioning
- Review, evaluate and improve sales management practices within the company
- Plan the necessary commercial structures to achieve through sales teams, solid relationship with the client
- Identify necessary and effective tools for sales teams achieve their professionalism in the face of increasingly demanding markets
- To determine the impact of business decisions on results
Professionals who hold management positions related to commercial areas, business owners and those who want to learn a new way of marketing and enhance their sales skills management.
- MODULE 1: Marketing and Opportunities
- MODULE 2: Relationship Company - Market
- MODULE 3: Plans and Value Propositions
- MODULE 4: Strategic Service Management.
- Module 5: Planning and Organization Sales Management.
- MODULE 6: The Human Factor in Sales Team Effectiveness.
- MODULE 7: Monitoring and Control Sales Management
- Module 8: Integrative Module
- Module 9: Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility.
END OF MASTER WORK
The main feature of ADEN International Business School is its focus on applied knowledge and skills learned to work. This allows our students to lead business projects related to each training dictate. To do this during the program completed the student must actively case analysis, project development, specialized workshops, project management and activities directly linked to the management participate. These applications are made through specialized software, video conferencing, simulation platform and other technical resources.
Videoconferencing INTERACTIVE Integrative in each module and presentation videoconferences.
Through a revolutionary technology incorporated as a means of participant / teacher interaction, a videoconference platform through which we promote mentoring, networking in presentation meetings, meetings integrators in each module and apply new learning activities as the resolution of cases and development of collaborative projects.
At the end of the program certification by EUNCET - Polytechnic University of Catalonia, credited the completion of the relevant studies to Master in Marketing and Sales Management (*), with final work approved. Along with the certificate an academic report detailing of all the agenda items and the respective grades achieved by the student will be given. The participant will also receive a certificate issued by University of California at Irvine - Extension and ADEN International Business School, crediting the assessment completed with 140 hours Specialization program in Neuromarketing (^). The certificate shall be accompanied by an academic report detailing the relevant themes (first 4 modules) to program recognized by Universitiy of California at Irvine - Extension.
The participant will also receive a double certification ADEN International Business School and McKenna School of Business (Pennsylvania, USA), crediting the evaluation of the program completed with Specialization in Customer Services and Sales Management (^) of 140 hours. The certificate shall be accompanied by an academic report detailing the relevant topics the program recognized by McKenna School of Business ..
ADEN ONLINE has achieved in 10 years an innovative educational experience for executives and business managers.
The program has been designed for a completed 100% online with wide geographical flexitime and absolute independence.
Executives from around the world choose this program as an opportunity to better themselves at the highest level, without interference with their work responsibilities, family time or recreational activities.
The main engine of the teaching-learning process of specialization is given by a context where the student is constantly challenged, motivated and accompanied by a constant interactivity with the program director and specialists in charge of each subject.
Participants to enter the platform should address the following activities weekly:
- Analyze the readings and conduct research and development activities related to them.
- Analyze and respond multimedia material associated questionnaires.
- Study the proposed case studies and propose solutions
- Participate in forums providing opinions with theoretical and practical foundation.
- Interacting with bandmates, make decisions and implement them in the simulator.
- Participate in integrating videoconferencing and virtual workshops with specialists.
Teacher / student and student / student interaction has been raised synchronously and / or asynchronously, ie teachers and students may or may not match the hours of entry to the platform and similarly interact constantly while solving all queries. Besides the meetings via videoconferencing in real time throughout the program optimize the relationship between all participants.
The geographic space defined by the student when connecting from home, airport, etc. either from a PC, Notebook, Tablet or Smartphone. Ie no physical classrooms, requiring physical displacement, or compliance schedules, but constant exchange of ideas, proposals, projects and development of networking among participants under the mentorship led by the director of the master as professional specialists is required charge of each subject.
- interactive educational platform.
- Custom accompaniment.
- Academic excellence.
- No fixed schedules or geographical displacement.
- Direct link to work activity.
- Videoconferences scheduled.
- Case analysis and project development.
- multicultural learning.
- 100% Acceptance for mobile.
Access to virtual campus
The participant will receive a username and personal password with which will be identified in the Virtual Campus ADEN (www.aden.org/online). By accessing the campus will be enabled sequentially the contents of each of the modules comprising the program.
The contents are composed of:
- Mid materials developed by experts in the subject, presented in different digital formats (documents, videos, presentations, charts, concept maps, specialized links, etc.).
- Application exercises, self-assessments, games and case development.
- Video conferences.
- Discussions and consultations.
This school offers programs in: