With the Course of "Master in Management and Sports Management (Isabel I)" we will learn to become a qualified professional, discovering the best marketing techniques. Sponsorship and management of personal resources.
Master all the concepts and practices of the control of entities, which starts from the demands and professional demands to clarify concepts, guide methodologies and apply them to the daily work.
We will learn to deal with the business resources of your entity, create budgets, organise the staff in order to use this information and thus be able to improve the practice and operation.
Discover the essential characteristics to achieve an efficient organisation, plan such a task and use the appropriate methodologies for each case. You will know perfectly all the current variants of the hand of professionals and through an agile learning system, with lots of examples and practical exercises.
He masters all the concepts and practices of entity control with the course in ADMINISTRATION AND SPORTS MANAGEMENT at FUTBOLLAB, which starts from the demands and professional demands to clarify concepts, guide methodologies and apply them to daily work.
FUTBOLLAB will teach you how to deal with the business resources of your entity, create budgets, organise staff in order to use this information a posteriori to improve practices and operation. And not only this, all the possibilities offered by marketing and sponsorship are also considered as allied to your task.
Discover the essential features to achieve an efficient organisation, how to plan such a task and the appropriate methodologies to use for each case. You will know perfectly all the current variants of the hand of professionals and through an agile learning system, with lots of examples and practical exercises.
Direct your club without equal!
Typology of Sports Entities
- UF1: Introduction.
- UF2: Types of Sports Entities.
- UF3: Information on the organizations that govern and regulate sports.
- UF4: School Sports Study.
- UF5: Study of Professional and Federated Sports.
Development of a Sports Entity
- UF6: Introduction.
- UF7: Classification of sports clubs, casuistry and generalities.
- UF8: Transformation of clubs in SAD
- UF9: Sports federations and professional leagues.
- UF10: Statutes of the clubs, specifications, modalities and legality.
- UF11: Direction of sports entities.
- UF12: Minimum mode of operation of a sports club.
- UF13: Internal analysis of the resources that a sports entity can have.
- UF14: Budget creation of a sports entity.
Organization and Direction of a Sports Entity
- UF15: Organizational structure of a sports entity.
- UF16: Types of sports activities, possible activities to be organized, exploitation of resources.
- UF17: Development of possibilities in organizations in team sports.
- UF18: Development of possibilities in organizations in individual sports.
- UF19: Other sport modalities
- UF20: The address, aspects to consider
- UF21: Human resources, the importance of personnel selection.
Planification, Management of Sports Entities
- UF22: Planning, management and budgetary control.
- UF23: Financial and accounting management.
- UF24: How to audit a sports club, in terms of sports factors.
- UF25: How to audit a sports club, in terms of financial factors.
- UF26: Sports management of the installation, action plan, exploitation and performance.
- UF27: Management, operation of the different rooms of the installation.
- UF28: Legal security of the sports facility and the entity.
- UF31: Quality audits.
Legality and Sports Contracting
- UF32: Introduction.
- UF33: Types of contracts and agreements with public and private associations.
- UF34: Types of staff hiring
- UF35: Protection of federation contracts, social security and other social security schemes.
Office of the Sports Entities
- UF36: Taxation of the sports company.
- UF37: Special cases of sports entities and sports public limited companies.
- UF38: Development of the global end-of-course project