economic globalization and international openness, constant technological evolution, exponential development of e-commerce, demand variability, etc. This is the environment in which enterprises operate today and this is the challenge they face daily their supply chains increasingly complex and difficult to manage.
Flexibility and adaptability, mastery of new technologies, cross-business vision, international approach, mastery of e-Logistics, responsiveness, capacity simplification, etc. All this and more is what is expected of professionals who manage the supply chain in the above environment.
The Master in Supply Chain Management and Technology answers to these and many other current needs, as it has been specially designed to create professional managers who are able to manage the supply chain providing clear competitive advantage for their companies.
- One of the top 100 world masters management (Eduniversal ranking) and one of the best and most prestigious business schools in the world according to World MBA Tour, La Vanguardia, El Economista and El Mundo.
- Title of the Universitat Ramon Llull, Spanish 3rd most prestigious private university according to the International Herald Tribune Ranking, with access to the Council of Supply Chain Management. Students who pass the master successfully meet the required academic requirements receive a certificate approved and recognized by La Salle and own title of the University Ramon Llull.
- training focus on five pillars: International environment, e-Logistics, Information Technology applied to the supply chain, Project Management and Lean logistics.
- Acquisition of skills for the preparation and management of budgets from different areas of the supply chain.
- Development of strategic vision of the supply chain to create a solid competitive advantage in its market.
- Training methodology layers: each subject incorporates knowledge of all areas of supply chain, providing more effective than traditional learning methods.
- 50% combination of conceptual classes and practical classes throughout the program.
- Acquisition of managerial leadership skills and management of high performance teams.
- Development Master final draft of a comprehensive plan of operations of a real company.
- International Logistics incorporates a voluntary Stage one week in the Netherlands, the largest Hublogístico Europe.
What do you prepare?
- Give students a complete level of knowledge about the areas of Supply Chain
- Management (SCM): purchasing, production, storage, transportation systems and budgetary management.
- Publicize the national and international context in which they operate logistics operators to achieve competitive advantages
- Provide a strategic and integrated vision on the various areas that make up the management of the company, in order to facilitate the development of his career to a leadership role in the field of operations and SCM.
- Understanding the fundamental role that ICT and e-Commerce innovation play in supply chain and logistics development projects.
- Develop the capabilities of students to apply, systematically and creatively, knowledge in solving complex solutions, cultivating in them managerial skills, communication, personal development, enabling outline his career successfully.
To whom it May concern?
The Master is aimed at professionals from different areas of the supply chain of the company, who want to assume managerial tasks, or who need a recycling them. In the same way it is of interest to professionals departments or ICT systems that intend to assume or undertake related supply chain projects.
It is very convenient to provide management or business experience, being valued the contributions of a university degree and / or appropriate level of English.
Proper use of the contents of the Master empower students to assume positions of responsibility within the Directorate of Operations companies, directing projects Logistics and Supply Chain or exercising consulting work on projects related to the supply chain and information technologies.
Program taught in: