The online accelerated MBA program is designed for working professionals who seek to develop their skills and gain the career advantages resulting from a high-quality MBA program that can be completed in a timeframe determined by the student.
The focus of the MBA is the development of appropriate planning methodologies for evaluating and applying a firm's resources and core competencies to its business environment, matching these resources to the long-term mission and vision of the organisation, and integrating these processes to develop strategies for sustaining competitive advantage.
The accelerated MBA program courses are open for enrollment once a month.
The accelerated MBA program offers several concentration options:
- General Management
- Human Resources Management
- Management Information Systems
- Information Systems
- Information Management
- Project Management
The objectives of the accelerated MBA program are to:
- Develop management skills for leaders in business, government, and non-profit organizations.
- Enhance critical thinking skills - understanding how and why things get done in today's fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
- Create effective decision-making through problem/opportunity definition, understanding norms/trends, identifying/ gathering/ interpreting relevant data, and evaluating alternatives.
- Promote ethical standards to provide a framework for responsible decision-making.
- Explore the management challenges and opportunities associated with the digital economy and the management of information.
- Appreciate the potential of competing in the global marketplace and the keys to success in this environment.
- Overcome functional fragmentation by investigating how different professional perspectives within the business enterprise are integrated to produce comprehensive solutions to strategic threats and opportunities.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 22, 2017