Master of Business Administration in Business Marketing
The Master of Business Administration in Marketing is a self-paced learning program, which may be completed off-campus. Study programs are not structured in semesters, quarters or terms, allowing students to begin their degree programs at any time during the year.
The Master of Business Administration Degree in Marketing requires students to satisfy the following course requirements: 30-semester units (10 core courses) in Business Marketing; plus, an additional 9 units for a total of 39-semester units of credit.
Prerequisites to Admission
An applicant must have earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or Marketing; or a Bachelor’s Degree in another field may be considered if the Admission Committee evaluation indicates that the applicant has the necessary foundation to succeed in the program.
Master of Business Administration in Business Marketing Core Courses
Courses required are listed below.
- BAM 511 Marketing Management
- BAM 513 Financial Management
- BAM 514 International Business Management
- BAM 515 Organizational Behavior
- BAM 530 Business Ethics
- MKT 512 Sales Management
- MKT 542 Global Marketing
- MKT 552 Value Marketing
- MKT 555 Retail Management
- GRM 697 The Research Process
Using one of the options shown below, nine additional units must be completed:
Option 1 (9-semester units)
The M.B.A. in Business Marketing Candidate may develop a Master's Thesis under faculty guidance.
- GRM 698 Proposal for the Master's Thesis (3-semester units)
- GRM 699 The Master's Thesis (6-semester units)
Option 2 (9 units)
Satisfy the following 3 courses:
- BAM 509 Management Information Systems
- BAM 510 Human Resource Management
- BAM 560 Strategic Management
Master (Graduate) Tuition: $230.00 per unit
Military Tuition at California Coast University is based on a cost per unit of credit. Textbooks are not included in tuition fees but are available from the University's Rental Library at a nominal cost.
Active-duty service members, Veterans, spouses, and children enjoy special tuition discounts of 10%.
Students who have previously received a degree from CCU will receive a 10% tuition discount.
Students are not permitted to enrol in a single course at this time.
* Students outside the contiguous U.S. (includes AK, AS, FM, GU, HI, MH, MP, PR, PW, and U.S. VI) may only receive coursework and grades electronically.
Tuition Payment Plans
A student will make a payment of $500.00 toward the total tuition for the degree program in a single payment by the date of acceptance. The remaining balance will be paid at $100.00 per month, beginning one month from the official enrollment date. No interest will be charged on the unpaid balance, however late fees will be assessed on all past due balances.
A student will make a payment of $300.00 toward the total tuition for the degree program in a single payment by the date of acceptance. The remaining balance will be paid at $125.00 per month, beginning one month from the official enrollment date. No interest will be charged on the unpaid balance, however late fees will be assessed on all past due balances.
A student will make a payment for the full tuition amount for the degree program in a single payment by the date of acceptance.
Additional Financial Resources
CCU is in the DANTES (Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Educational Support) Catalog of Nationally Accredited Distance Learning Programs (NADLP). CCU is approved to allow the payment of educational assistance benefits to active military members through DANTES.
CCU's degree programs are approved to allow the payment of educational assistance benefits to veterans and other eligible persons under the programs administered by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
How do I apply?
To initiate the application process, the Admissions Department will need the following items:
- A completed application.
- A detailed resume that reflects your previous occupational experience.
- Official Transcripts: Request official transcripts for all college-level work completed since graduating high school, including any credits completed by examination (CLEP, DSST, AP, etc.). You may submit unofficial copies for evaluation purposes. Official copies must be received directly from the issuing College, University or program prior to official enrollment. To expedite the delivery of your official transcripts to CCU, you should go directly to the website of the college/university and fill out their transcript request form. If you have earned less than 12 college-level semester credits at an appropriately accredited postsecondary institution then you must provide an official transcript of high school completion.
- Undergraduate applicants may complete a Request for Elective Credit Based on Specialized Training form and attach copies of certified training for consideration.
- Non-refundable application fee of $75.00.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 23, 2017