The healthcare industry is experiencing dramatic growth and change, requiring leaders who possess both an appreciation of this industry's unique challenges and best practices, and also a comprehensive business education.
American Sentinel's MBA-Healthcare is the best of both worlds - a state-of-the-art MBA program at its core, supplemented by a special focus on health care. We designed this program to prepare graduates for senior managerial positions in healthcare capable of integrating ideas from different disciplines and industry best practices to the unique challenges of health care.
The MBA - Healthcare program courses are open for enrollment once a month.
The objectives of the online MBA - Healthcare program are to:
- Develop management skills tailored to the unique challenges in the healthcare industry.
- Review the sources of competitive advantage and alternative financing mechanisms relevant to healthcare organizations.
- Explore the applications of information systems to improve decision making speed and effectiveness.
- Appreciate the legal, regulatory, and ethical challenges characteristic of the healthcare industry.
- Acquire the interpersonal skills required to manage the performance of health professionals in diverse organizational environments.
- Through the Strategic Capstone Project course, conduct research and apply lessons learned to the healthcare industry.
- Develop the insights required to integrate multiple functional perspectives and different professional perspectives to create innovative solutions to complex problems.
This school offers programs in: