- Duration (years): 3 semesters
- Qualification Awarded: Master of Education Sciences - Educational Technology
- Level of Qualification: Master Degree (2nd Cycle)
- Language of Instruction: English
- Mode of Study: Distance Learning
- Minimum ECTS Credits: 90
Profile of the Programme
The purpose of the program is to prepare candidates at the graduate level to master post - graduate level content in the broad area of educational technology and in particular in the area of Online Teaching and Learning. The focus is preparing candidates to lead various educational institutional contexts ie. Formal, non-formal and informal.
- Seek positions in leadership and administration in various facets of education (formal, non-formal and Informal)
- Employment in human resource development capacity in non-profit and profit organizations.
Access to Further Studies
Graduates of the program can be accepted into Third Cycle degrees (Doctorate Degree).
Scholarships - Financial Aid
The University offers scholarships and financial aid to full-time students, in the form of academic merit scholarships, financial-aid assistance, athletic scholarships, and on-campus work-study programmes.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 23, 2017