With the Master in Integrated Systems of Online Management of UNIR you will obtain the official title that qualifies you in tasks related to the coordination, implementation and evaluation of the Management Systems of quality, environment, corporate social responsibility and safety and health in the work, And in those functions attributed to the superior technician of prevention of occupational risks in the technical specialty chosen by the student.
- Credits : 68 ECTS.
- Duration : 1 academic year
- Start : November 9, 2017
- Methodology : distance learning, 100% online + face-to-face training of 300 hours
- Branch of Knowledge: Faculty of Juridical, Social and Human Sciences (Area of Social Sciences)
- Practices : Compulsory practices, being able to validate according to professional experience
- Examinations : Face-to-face examinations at the end of each semester
- Collective : 40% discount for senior technicians in occupational risk prevention (non-cumulative discounts). Consult with your adviser the terms and payment dates
- Fundamentals of Techniques for Improvement of Working Conditions and Legal Scope of Prevention
- Techniques of Prevention of Occupational Risks: Security in the Work and Industrial Hygiene
- Techniques of Occupational Risk Prevention II: Occupational Medicine, Ergonomics and Applied Psycho-sociology
- Other Actions in the Area of Prevention
- Implementation of the OHSAS 18001 Management System: 2007
- Regulation of Quality and Industrial Safety, Implementation of the Quality Management System ISO 9001 and Quality Tools for Continuous Improvement
- Optative subjects
- Specialty Work Safety
- Specialty Industrial Hygiene
- Specialty of Ergonomics
- Legal framework of environmental character, Implementation of the Environmental Management System ISO 14001 and Tools and Standards for Advanced Environmental Management
- Management of CSR according to SGE Standard 21
- Planning and Execution of Audits of Management Systems ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and SGE 21
- Integration of Management Systems ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and SGE 21
- Management of R & D & I; Information Security Management ISO 27000 and 27001; ISO 20000-1 / 2011 Service Management
- End of Master's Work
The UNITE study method is flexible, personalized and effective. The methodology is based on live online classes and personal tutor to provide the best training.
The pedagogical model of UNITE is effective because it is based on a methodology fully online so that each student can study at their own pace:
- Online Live Classes : There are classes scheduled every day of the week in the morning and afternoon to attend class when you are most welcome.
- Deferred online classes : If you can not attend a class or you have doubts, you can access all your classes in deferred. You can view them whenever you want and as many times as you need.
- Personal Tutor : The first day you will be assigned a personal tutor. You will be contacted him by telephone and email. He will support you in your day to day and resolve any doubts you may arise.
- Virtual Campus : All you need to study at UNIR is on campus: classes, teachers, peers, library, teaching resources, schedules, chat, forums and much more.
- Teaching resources : You will have access to different learning resources to complete your training: complementary reading, schemes with key ideas, self-assessment test, etc.
With the obtaining of the Master's degree in Integrated Systems of Management of the Quality, Environment, Corporate Social Responsibility and PRL the student will be qualified to the exercise of the functions of superior level attributed to the technician of prevention of labour risks (in the technical specialty Preventive action chosen by him). In addition, obtaining this qualification qualifies for the performance of different professional activities in the field of management systems, such as those related to management, consulting and auditing (internal / voluntary) of quality management systems , Environment, corporate social responsibility and safety and health at work.
In addition it also allows you to perform professional activities:
- Consultant and manager of the Management Systems Occupational Risk Prevention, Quality, Environment and CSR.
- Auditor Systems Management Occupational Risks (for the voluntary area), the Quality, Environment and CSR.
- Technician performing functions of Higher Education in Occupational Hazards in preventive specialty chosen by the student.
Program taught in: