Become a senior technician with the University Master's Degree in Occupational Risk Prevention online from UNIR, an official qualifying certificate that complies with the requirements established in Royal Decree 39/1997 and which gives a fundamental added value to the curriculum of the students who study it.
At the end you will obtain the title of Official Master in Prevention of Occupational Risks and the three specializations:
- Industrial Hygiene
- Workplace Safety
- Ergonomics and applied psychology
You will also obtain the title of Internal Auditor in Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems OHSAS 18001, issued by TÜV Rheinland.
- Credits : 68 ECTS
- Duration : 1 academic year
- Start : November 9, 2017
- Methodology : distance learning, 100% online + face-to-face training of 300 hours
- Branch of Knowledge : Faculty of Juridical, Social and Human Sciences (Area of Social Sciences)
- Practices : Compulsory and face-to-face practices, being able to be recognized according to professional experience.
- Examinations : Face-to-face examinations at the end of each semester
- Fundamentals of Techniques for Improvement of Working Conditions and Legal Scope of Prevention
- Techniques of Prevention of Occupational Risks: Security in the Work and Industrial Hygiene
- Techniques of Prevention of Occupational Risks: Occupational Medicine, Ergonomics and Applied Psicosociology
- Other Actions in the Area of Prevention
- Implementation of a Occupational Health and Safety System - OHSAS 18001
- Job security
- Industrial hygiene
- Ergonomics and Applied Psychosociology
- Business practice
- End of Master's Work
The UNITE study method is flexible, personalized and effective. The methodology is based on live online classes and personal tutor to provide the best training.
The pedagogical model of UNITE is effective because it is based on a methodology fully online so that each student can study at their own pace:
- Online Live Classes : There are classes scheduled every day of the week in the morning and afternoon to attend class when you are most welcome.
- Deferred online classes : If you can not attend a class or you have doubts, you can access all your classes in deferred. You can view them whenever you want and as many times as you need.
- Personal Tutor : The first day you will be assigned a personal tutor. You will be contacted him by telephone and email. He will support you in your day to day and resolve any doubts you may arise.
- Virtual Campus : All you need to study at UNIR is on campus: classes, teachers, peers, library, teaching resources, schedules, chat, forums and much more.
- Teaching resources : You will have access to different learning resources to complete your training: complementary reading, schemes with key ideas, self-assessment test, etc.
With the entry into force of Law 31/1995 on Prevention of Occupational Risks, and subsequent regulatory development, it becomes mandatory for all companies, regardless of your size, have a technical or expert in occupational risk prevention.
Moreover, from the academic year 2009-2010, and in relation to the provisions of the RD 337/2010, to perform the functions related to the higher level of Occupational Risks shall require an official university degree and possess accredited by a university with the content specified in the minimum training program referred to in Annex VI to, the development will have a duration of not less than six hundred hours and adequate time distribution to each training project, respecting the established in that Annex.
Therefore, the Master's Degree in Occupational Risk Prevention at an extraordinary opportunity for any employee who wants superior entitled to focus their professional development towards this field, or take responsibility for a key business area (area of occupational risk prevention projects research, technological innovation, risk analysis and control ...)
Program taught in: