The University Master's Degree in Software Engineering and Computer Systems at UNIR aims to complete the training of IT professionals and provide them, in just one year, with knowledge on web environments, Computer Security and Software Engineering.
This official postgraduate course was born in response to an increasingly complex Information Technology (IT) industry requiring specialized and versatile profiles capable of directing projects ranging from implementation to design and management of software strategy in one business.
With this master's degree in online software engineering you will acquire the necessary skills to:
- Design the functionality of a quality software system, flexible and easy to maintain using the UML modelling language.
- Plan and control the development of projects through tools such as MsProject or Sinnaps.
- Know different software development platforms (Eclipse, JDeveloper, Visual Studio Pro ...) and integrated development environments (IDE) to develop different types of applications, desktop, mobile and cloud.
- Install and configure an IIS and Apache Web server on a computer to deliver and serve Web content on a local network or the Internet.
- Analyze the process and the phases of the audit of Information Systems (Paros Tool).
- Credits : 60 ECTS
- Duration : One academic year
- Start : November 9, 2017
- Methodology : 100% online with face-to-face exams
- Branch of Knowledge : School of Engineering and Technology (ESIT)
- Examinations : Face-to-face examinations at the end of each semester
- Access to Doctorate : This official master's degree allows the incorporation to official doctoral programs and improves your score, as long as it corresponds to the same area of knowledge, in the scale of the competitions, interim lists, transfer competitions and employment exchanges. Check out the rules of the tender offer.
- Methodologies, Development and Quality in Software Engineering
- Management and Management of Software Projects
- Software Development Platforms
- Computing in the Web Client
- Computing in the Web Server
- Web Server Administration
- Optional subject
- Usability, Accessibility and Metrics for Websites
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Security Management
- Security Audit
- Software Security
- Security in On Line Applications
- Business practice
- Master's degree job
The UNITE study method is flexible, personalized and effective. The methodology is based on live online classes and personal tutor to provide the best training.
The pedagogical model of UNITE is effective because it is based on a methodology fully online so that each student can study at their own pace:
- Online Live Classes : There are classes scheduled every day of the week in the morning and afternoon to attend class when you are most welcome.
- Deferred online classes : If you can not attend a class or you have doubts, you can access all your classes in deferred. You can view them whenever you want and as many times as you need.
- Personal Tutor : The first day you will be assigned a personal tutor. You will be contacted him by telephone and email. He will support you in your day to day and resolve any doubts you may arise.
- Virtual Campus : All you need to study at UNIR is on campus: classes, teachers, peers, library, teaching resources, schedules, chat, forums and much more.
- Teaching resources : You will have access to different learning resources to complete your training: complementary reading, schemes with key ideas, self-assessment test, etc.
With the training for the Masters, students can direct their career in the following technical professions:
- Security analysts
- Analysts and application developers
- Software Architects
- Technical directors of R + D + I
- Web designers
- Specialist areas of knowledge related to Information Technology (IT)
- Managers / Heads of quality
- Project managers
- Agile Web Programming
- Usability and user experience
This school offers programs in: