The "Master Sports Director of Football Clubs (Universidad Isabel I)" will teach us from the base how to create a club, direct and manage a staff and its players up to the technical staff.
The figure of the sports director in the world of football has gained much importance and strength in recent years, given the demand on the part of the clubs. Everything will pass through our hands and with it the responsibility that comes with it.
We will deepen in the leadership of the sports entity, in the use we must give it and how to manage the whole process so that nothing escapes our control.
We will do all this thanks to the coordination team and technical staff that we will have in our charge and the organisation of the entire season.
The figure of the Technical Director is also the image of the sports institution, so we must always take into account all the actions we do both economically and administratively.
This master's degree can be completed by:
- Graduates / Graduates in Physical Activity and Sports Sciences.
- Qualified trainers
- Technicians with experience in soccer.
The accreditation of these requirements will be validated at the time of enrollment by the admissions department of FUTBOLLAB.
Curriculum: (Structure by ECTS and Modules, Methodology) The program is divided into 12 training units that have an average duration of 5 ECTS credits, including the activities of that unit, the teaching methodology, is given by the syllabus own of the course, accompanied by demonstrative videos by teachers and experts, as well as with visual presentations, articles of interest and interviews with experts, all this material gives the student optimal possibilities to achieve a deep and attractive learning that together with The continuous evaluation of activities by the teachers and the continuous follow-up tutorials make the methodology attractive and above all efficient for our students.
The Master will consist of a final project of 5 ECTS credits based on real and practical cases that will complement your training in an advanced way
The agenda of this program is:
Module I: Diagnosis Identity Sports Entity. (5 ECTS Credits)
- Basic preconceptions: Diagnosis for a club identity. (5 ECTS credits).
Module II: Sports Management in Base Football. (5 ECTS Credits)
- The base football coordinator. (5 ECTS credits).
Module III. Philosophy of Club and Methodology of Operation. (15 ECTS Credits)
- Steps to design a task or SSP. (5 ECTS credits).
- Methodology for a good functioning of the base. (5 ECTS credits).
Topic 5 ::
- Description of the Cognitive Stages of the Player. (5 ECTS credits).
Module IV. Philosophy of Club and Methodology of Operation. (10 ECTS Credits)
- Selection, Hiring and internal training of the Soccer Coaches of our club
- Coaching quarry policy
(5 ECTS credits).
- Construction of Teaching Situations for the improvement of technical-tactical foundations
- Technical-Tactical Foundations of Soccer
(5 ECTS credits).
Module V. Control, Monitoring and Evaluation of Football Teams of Our Entity. (5 ECTS Credits)
- Leadership and Talent Management in a Football Club (5 ECTS credits).
Module VI. Final Master's Project (5 ECTS Credits)
- Master's thesis (5 ECTS credits).