Earn a MicroMasters credential from MIT’s #1 ranked Supply Chain Management Programme to advance your career.
Gain expertise in the growing field of Supply Chain Management through an innovative online program consisting of five courses and a final capstone exam. The MicroMasters Programme in Supply Chain from MITx is an advanced, professional, graduate-level foundation in Supply Chain Management. It represents the equivalent of 1 semester's worth of coursework at MIT. The MicroMasters Credential will showcase your understanding of supply chain analytics, design, technology, dynamics and end-to-end supply chain management. Build on the credential and take advantage of a great opportunity to be accepted into the #1 ranked supply chain management Masters Degree program for a fraction of the cost.
- Average Length: 1-14 weeks per course
- Effort: 8-10 hours per week, per course
- Number Of Courses: 6 Courses in Programme
- Subject: Engineering, Business & Management
- Institution: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Institutions Offering Credit: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Curtin University, The University of Queensland
- Language: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Price (USD): Free to try or pursue the MicroMasters credential for $1350
- Supply Chain Management positions growing at nearly 270,000 opportunities per year (source: Fortune and Materials Handling Institute)
- Greater demand for Supply Chain professionals than supply – 6 to 8 management positions available per applicant (source: Fortune and Materials Handling Institute)
- Exciting career opportunities as a Logistics Manager, Supply Chain Analyst, Purchasing Manager, Consultant and more. • (source: Fortune and Materials Handling Institute)
- Median salary $80,000 per year (source: Fortune and Materials Handling Institute)
What You'll Learn:
- To apply core methodologies (probability, statistics, optimization) used in supply chain modelling and analysis.
- To understand and use fundamental models to make trade-offs between forecasting, inventory, and transportation.
- To design supply chain networks as well as financial and information flows.
- To understand how supply chains act as systems and interact.
- How technology is used within supply chains; from fundamentals to packaged software systems.
- End to end supply chain management.
MicroMasters Programme Details
How To Earn The MicroMasters Credential Complete and successfully earn a Verified Certificate in all five supply chain courses and pass the final capstone exam. Take Your Credential To The Next Level SCM Blended Master's Programme - Online and On-Campus Through MIT's Blended SCM Master's Degree, you can combine your MicroMasters Credential with on-campus work at MIT to earn a Master of Engineering in Logistics (M.Eng. Logistics) degree. Learners who successfully earn the MicroMasters Credential are eligible to apply to the Blended SCM Master’s program with no need to take the GMAT or GRE test.
- Supply Chain Analytics
Master and apply the core methodologies used in supply chain analysis and modelling.
- Supply Chain Fundamentals
Learn fundamental concepts for logistics and supply chain management from both analytical and practical perspectives.
- Supply Chain Technology and Systems
Learn how technology is used in supply chain systems from fundamental concepts to innovative applications.
- Supply Chain Design
Learn how to design and optimize the physical, financial, and information flows of a supply chain to enhance business performance.
- Supply Chain Dynamics
Learn how to manage and harness the dynamics and interactions between firms and entities within a supply chain.
What is a MicroMasters Programme? Developed to advance a career and born from Master's programs of leading universities, MicroMasters programs are a series of higher-level courses recognized by companies for real job relevancy and may accelerate a Master's degree.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 23, 2017