Take control of your database with Microsoft Access
From creating custom web apps and tracking assets to organizing contacts and managing inventory, you’ll master Access 2013 with this 10-hour video training course.
Why Microsoft Access?
Microsoft Access is a powerful program that allows you to build a robust “data landing page”. From creating custom web apps and tracking assets to organizing contacts and managing inventory plus much more, the incredible range of functions will transform how you manage data. Best of all, it is easily accessible to anyone with just a basic knowledge of spreadsheets. We’ll take you from complete beginner to intermediate user in just 10 hours of this video training course.
Add Microsoft Access to your skillset to become more effective at work, stand out and get ahead.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ON THE COURSE:
- Set-up a database—on your desktop, or on the web.
- Learn how to add records, and save and delete data.
- Explore the Ribbon interface and how to work with touch devices.
- Use table templates to create forms and add custom elements.
- Sort data and run queries.
- Understand Macros and how they work.
- Import data from external sources.
- Practice with bonus Access 2013 exercises.
- Test your knowledge with an online quiz and Certificate of Completion.
Supported Microsoft Access Versions – 2013 & 2016.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund
- Section 1: Foundation
- Section 2: The User Interface
- Section 3: Tables, Forms & Data
- Section 4: Queries, Expressions, and Reports
- Section 5: Data Types and Form Controls
- Section 6: Streamlining workflow
- Section 7: Closure
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 6, 2017