Who is this course for?
- This course would be ideal for Microsoft Office users, students and office workers.
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn Microsoft OneNote 2013 at an advanced level.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft One Note Advanced Level will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Event planner
- Project manager
- Real estate agent
- Travel agent
Module One: Getting Started
- Workshop Objectives
Module Two: Working with Notebooks
- What You Need to Know About the New File Format
- Folders and Multiple Notebooks
- Using the Notebook Migration Tool
- Using OneNote Backups
Module Three: Using Additional Notebooks
- Creating a New Notebook
- Closing and Opening Notebooks
- Setting OneNote Options
Module Four: Formatting and Editing Your Notes
- Applying Styles
- Using the Page Setup Group
- Using Embedded Visio Diagrams
- Resizing and Moving Objects
- Arranging and Rotating Objects
Module Five: Working with Audio and Video
- Recording Audio
- Recording Video
- Working with Playback Settings
Module Six: Working with Tables
- Selecting and Deleting Rows and Columns
- Inserting Rows and Columns
- Using Borders and Shading
- Adjusting Table Alignment
- Sorting Table Contents
Module Seven: Working with Equations and Excel Spreadsheets
- Reviewing the Calculator Capabilities
- Working with Equations
- Inserting an Excel Spreadsheet
- Converting a Table to an Excel Spreadsheet
- Converting Ink to Math
Module Eight: Researching a Topic
- Using the Research Task Pane
- Making Text in Pictures Searchable
- Working with a Linked Notes Session
- Viewing or Removing Linked Notes
- Disabling and Re-enabling Linked Notes
Module Nine: Advanced Review Tasks
- Translating Words or Phrases
- Using the Mini Translator
- Setting Proofing Language
- Password Protecting Your Notebook
Module Ten: Collaborating
- Sharing Notebooks with Other Computers and Other Authors
- Viewing Sync Status
- Taking Meeting Notes
Module Eleven: Advanced Sharing Options
- Exporting Your Notes
- Sending Your Notes
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
- Words from the Wise
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 8, 2018