Who is this course for?
- Professionals who use PowerPoint on a daily basis to build content heavy, professional presentations on pitching business.
- This course would be ideal for individuals who wish to develop their skills of using Microsoft PowerPoint application.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft PowerPoint Intermediate Level will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Admin Assistant
- Office Manager.
Module One: Getting Started
- Workshop Objectives
Module Two: Working with the PowerPoint Environment
- Using Outline View
- Using Color and Grayscale
- Configuring the PowerPoint Options
- Adding a Command to the Ribbon
- Adding a Command to the Quick Access Toolbar
- Working with Multiple Presentation Windows
Module Three: Working with Sections and Presentation Organization
- Working with Sections
- Creating Slides from an Outline
- Reusing Slides from the Slide Library
- Reorganizing Slides
Module Four: Formatting Presentations
- Using Headers and Footers
- Formatting the Slide Background Fill
- Formatting the Slide Background Effects
- Formatting the Slide Background Picture
Module Five: Formatting Shapes and Text Boxes
- Using the Format Shape Pane Shape Options
- Using a Picture as a Shape Fill
- Using the Format Shape Pane Text Options
- Using Autofit
- Creating a Default Text Box
Module Six: Creating a Photo Album
- Inserting a Photo Album
- Editing Photo Albums
- Cropping a Picture
- Changing and Resetting a Picture
- Compressing Pictures
- Removing a Picture Background
Module Seven: Working with Graphical Elements
- Applying a Shape Style
- Using the Selection Pane
- Merging Shapes
- Editing Shape Points
- Adding Hyperlinks
Module Eight: Working with Audio and Video Content
- Changing the Audio Icon Picture
- Adjusting Audio Playback Options
- Trimming and Fading Audio
- Formatting Your Video Playback
- Adjusting Video Playback Options
Module Nine: Working with Transitions and Animations
- Working with Effects
- Working with Transitions
- Working with Paths
- Manipulating Animations
Module Ten: Collaborating on Presentations
- Working on the Same Presentation with Multiple Authors
- Working with the Comments Pane
- Showing or Hiding Markup
- Navigating Comments
- Comparing and Combining Presentations
Module Eleven: Working with Presentation Info and Other Formats
- Saving a Presentation as Another Format
- Saving a Slide or Object as a Picture File
- Protecting a Presentation
- Inspecting a Presentation
- Managing Versions
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
- Words from the Wise
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 8, 2018