Work smarter, not harder. Microsoft project will help you plan, track, and control a project and facilitate communication.
In this course you will learn:
- To prepare your project plan in MS Project
- How to execute your project in MS Project and keep it up to date using baselining and performance data
- To monitor project performance and identify where corrections are required
- To carry out the tasks required to close your project
We take a hands on approach to train you in effective use of Microsoft Project. Through practical demonstration and a project to work through, the course will help you build confidence and capability.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
- Section 1: Orientation
- Section 2: Initiation
- Section 3: Planning
- Section 4: Executing
- Section 5: Monitoring and Controlling
- Section 6: Closing
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 9, 2017